I hope you all are having a great week! I was going to call this post, “Catching Up,” but let’s be honest, I’m far too behind for that : / I’m trying! Life is busy and I can’t complain 🙂
- If you missed my previous post, check it out, especially if you like to read 🙂
- The Heart Walk is this weekend 🙂 This will be our sixth year to participate and our fifth year to have “Teach Cohen.” I can’t believe it’s been that long. We got new shirts this year and I love them. My friend, Kim, of Shimmer Tees, did them. I believe they will be ready today. I was a bit last minute gathering orders, so if you want one, I can probably get more next week or so.
- Thank you God for another little boy. Knox started t-ball and it’s pretty much the cutest thing ever. He loves it and Sloane does, too. haha. She’s not actually on the team, but they are kind enough to let her practice with them 🙂 Before Knox started, he was telling her how it was boys only and she replied to say that she would bring him water! How did she even know that?! This is their first sport to play so it really made me laugh because Knox said, “OH SLOANE! That would be great!” haha. Next to him, is his best buddy, Saxon, who if you’ve been reading, you have probably seen he and his mama in quite a few posts. I may or may not have photographed his birth 🙂
- Practice is quite funny. A few weeks ago, they set up these blow-ups on some of the bases so the kids would know where to run & stop. Well, they thought it would be the best if they just played on them. ha! And I love this picture of Sloane. I think I accidentally took it. The girl is happy running in the sun.
- I’m having a hard time letting the peeps go. Unfortunately, I do not like them as far as eating goes, but they sure help add cuteness to a flower arrangement.
- We had a great Easter! It came and went quickly, but Knox & Sloane loved every second of it. I’ll try to get a post done with all the pictures because it was pretty stinking cute. This picture was one of my favorite. Sloane really wanted her piggie in the picture and Knox wanted his cars. Sloane also would have nothing to do with taking off her necklace or bikini gifted to her from the Easter bunny got her. She wore both for at least three days.
- The piggie Knox got for her at the bowling alley. We went a few weeks ago. Knox & Sloane LOVE to bowl and play all the games in the little arcade area.
- I love go carts, but hadn’t done them in years, so I finally gave in and did at the bowling alley with some of our friends. It might look like I came in first, but I was pretty close to being lapped :p And yes, please notice, they had to put a seat cushion behind my back just so I could reach the pedals, ha!
- I went to Dallas last week for a quick 24 hours. I had a meeting, which was exciting and I will share about soon, but while I was there, I got to see some of my favorite people. Two of them being these ladies, Becka & Jessica. I went to college with Jessica and Becka and I became friends several years ago. You may know her as Kiki LaRue’s boss lady 🙂 I love them both to pieces.
- Speaking of Kiki LaRue, so.many.cute.things right now, well, always! I’m debating which of these I need at the moment 😉
- I can’t remember where we were a week or so ago, but I saw this mug and I busted out laughing. I thought it was so funny, and it’s probably so me right now, hahaha.