Happy middle of the week 🙂 haha
- So, tonight the spring weather started. It started quite fiercely, too. Thankfully our immediate area experienced no tornados, but there were some quite close. I’ve been praying for all of those who the storm touched.
- I think they should call spring “anxiety” here in Oklahoma because man, I’ve lived here eight years now and the sight of this still does a number on me.
- I went to a funeral today for some sweet friends’ dad. It was a sweet celebration, but it was so very heartbreaking. If you’ve been reading for a while, you may have heard me talk about Lauren. It was her Papa. Please keep them in your prayers and they’ve experienced such tragic loss several times within their family. I know Lauren is happy to have her Papa with her in Heaven.
- The twinkies had a doctor appointment today. We had Sloane’s ears re-checked and Knox has been under the weather for two days and turns out he has an ear infection, too. Sloane is being referred to the ENT because one of her ears is still bad and she has a passage where air is blocked in her nose. I’m not looking forward to it, but I definitely know it’s best. I want her to feel good and be able to hear. Sloane went to school today and Knox did not. He wasn’t even interested in getting out of his jammies, sweet love. And yes, he’s still really into his Razorback hat. Even sleeping in it 😉
- Gluten free pizza for dinner last night 🙂 I’ll share the recipe soon. My mom made this and it was great!
- The light fixture I posted last week for Knox’s room didn’t work out so I’m on the hunt for another. The one I wanted for Sloane’s room was discontinued so I’m also looking for her. I’m thinking this may be the one, plus the price is great!
- The pictures we got for both rooms came in this week and they are so cute! Once they are framed, I’ll snap pics of them!
- We took Knox & Sloane to the aquarium over the weekend. They LOVE the aquarium. I went ahead and got a year pass because gracious with two visits, a family of four, you can get a year unlimited for the price of that!
- I can’t believe Easter will be here before we know it! Seems like it was just Christmas. I love Easter! But as we know, I love most holidays 😉
- I stay up way too late. I need to go to bed. There is just not enough hours in the day and I always feel like sleep is a waste of my time. I need to snap out of it.