Happy Midweek 🙂
- How has it been a week since my last post!? I’ve really set high hopes of posting lots in March 🙂
- We are currently waiting on more weather to show up. By weather I mean, maybe rain, maybe sleet, maybe snow. I’m not sure anyone really knows. I’m fine with whatever really. I kind of dig the snow lately! I do like to be able to get out, though, so as long as the roads aren’t bad, I’m a bit more at ease. Today, though it was almost 60 degrees and two days ago we had multiple inches of snow. Nuts really.
- I don’t know if I’ve just been looking at quite a bit of floral fabrics trying to pick bedding for Sloane, but this swimsuit caught my eye and I’m pretty sure I’ve got to have it! However, my torso is no where near that long, so it probably won’t look quite the same on me, ha!
- I’m still having a hard time deciding on fabrics for Sloane’s room, but I think I’ve found what I’m going to use in Knox’s. I do think I’ve found people to make their headboards.
- Yesterday, I launched a pre-order for the Nativity Sets that I carry at Heart & Home. I LOVE them all! You can find them all here. Since they are a pre-order, they will not ship until fall. You will have them by 11/10. I was able to schedule a more definitive date this year!
- Speaking of wacky, I know Knox & Sloane are hoping school doesn’t get canceled tomorrow because it’s Wacky Wednesday, in honor of Dr. Seuss!
- The two have been quite the little hams lately…and turkeys. They are funny, but three is definitely a bit tougher than two around here. I love everything they say, though! I can’t wait for them to wake up in the morning to hear what they have to say.
- Now that they are sleeping together, not in cribs, they are sneaking into our bed pretty early in the morning. I do get some kicks and nudges for an hour or two, but I love waking up to their little faces. I mean look how close Knox’s is to mine, haha. Once there in their own room, back to no sneaking downstairs 😉
- With quite a few snow days lately, we’ve been watching a lot of Netflix! Stay tuned for a post tomorrow about what’s on our list!
- Be sure to check out our re-sale clothing Instagram page. (@shoptwintreats)… I’m having sales pretty regularly right now! Pre-spring cleaning..still 😉