Ehhhh about eleven days since I opened my blog! Yikes! iwillgetbetter iwillgetbetter iwillgetbetter Let’s be real, though, how in the world is it already the middle of March!?
- We’ve had rain, sleet, snow and temps of almost 80. So, our climate has given us quite a bit of playtime indoors and out 🙂
- We are still working on putting Knox & Sloane’s new rooms together. I can’t wait until they are all finished, although I’m not really an all-finished kind of girl, haha. I think they are going to turn out super cute! My favorite new item is the lighting I picked for Knox’s room!
- I love this sweet picture. Brent’s younger sister was in a Sleeping Beauty play this weekend and Brent took Sloane to watch. Sloane loved it.
- Poor Sloane has been battling an ear infection for a few weeks. We can’t get it cleared 🙁 Hopefully her new round of meds with clear it up. She’s not in a lot of pain, but she’s having a little bit of a hard time hearing and a low fever, off and on.
- The kiddos enjoyed a playdate last week! It was nice to sit outside.
- We are getting excited for Easter! Knox & Sloane love eggs and think they make a pretty fun toy putting them together and taking them apart!
- We are also excited for the Heart Walk coming up in a few weeks. We are doing new Team Cohen shirts this year, too, so that will be a nice treat 🙂 If you are local and want details, shoot me an email!
- Some of our cousins were in town this weekend from Texas. We had a great time hanging out with them. Tonight, my mom and cousin made a delicious dinner. Prime rib, salmon croquettes, sauteed spinach with bacon, quinoa salad and baked potatoes. Delicious.
- We watched The Judge last night and thought it was pretty good. I like Robert Downey Jr. Any movies you’ve seen we need to watch??
- These Dare Breton White Bean crackers might be my favorite gluten free crackers I’ve found. The taste closest to an actual cracker in my opinion! There are several different styles, but I figured my safe bet was the one with salt & pepper.
- I recently bought this Aztec Indian clay. Totally random, but i had seen several girls online talk about how much they loved it. I’ll be sure to let you know my thoughts once I try it a few times!
- The kiddos were going to get haircuts a week or so ago, but Sloane’s ear was bothering her so I canceled. Hopefully we can get in this week. I love Knox’s curls everywhere, so I’m really hoping we can just get the front trimmed enough to work with everything else. I love these pics of them 🙂
- It’s spring break this week, so we will enjoy a nice little break from our routine, but we didn’t make any big plans!
- I will probably run the Nativity pre-order through the majority of this week if you haven’t snagged yours yet, it’s not too late.
Promise I’ll be back soon 🙂