Happy Thursday 🙂
I hope you all have had a great week!
- We’ve had a nice day off school Monday and I took a thousand pictures, but they probably need a post of their own 🙂 It would really be most beneficial if I would actual post daily, ha!
- So, the news had us totally thinking we were getting snow and we most definitely are not. I kind of wish we were because the kiddos are really itching to play in it!
- Today, we started sporting our Valentine’s attire. We love Valentine’s Day.
- So, um, I haven’t sent out our holiday cards. Still. I’m thinking I’ll send them out with a heart on them now 🙂 ha!
- I’m going to be having some sales on my Instagram “Twin Treats” page. You can follow here.
- Also, adding lots of new things to Heart & Home this week!
- We’ve been practicing riding our new bikes this week! The kids LOVE them. It’s so funny to see them riding and it definitely makes them seem so big, like kids now 🙁
- Are any of you watching friends on Netflix now?? Brent was just telling me he heard there are a lot of good food documentaries on there right now, too. I’m hoping to catch those! I’ll have another fun Netflix post coming soon! 🙂
- I’ve been on a smoothie kick this week! My sister in law gave me her Bella blender when she moved and I forget how much I like smoothies until I made one! I also love that you can just drink right out of the cup. That makes it nice and easy clean up!
- I LOVE this Maroon 5 Sugar video!
Have a great day!