Happy Thursday 🙂
I hope you all are having a great week!
- We’ve been busy and cold around here! We had a little bit of snow over the weekend and the kids were so bummed once it melted. I know they are hoping for more every day!
- Last night we met some friends for dinner and we got the kids cupcakes after. I can’t get them off my mind. I miss delicious cupcakes!! These were amazing and I could tell by everyone else’s reaction and looking at the bread, ha! Maybe I’ll set out to make amazing gluten free cupcakes! :0
- My sweet friend, Ashley Brooke, of Ashley Brooke Designs is sharing Heart & Home on her blog today 🙂 She’s sporting her plaid scarf! She’s done several projects for me, including the Heart & Home logo. She also did our moving announcement a few years ago. I’ll love it forever!
- I could watch and listen to this all day. Sweet loves. They love listening to their mama and daddy read.
- Another amazing smelling spray, Meyer’s Iowa Pine. Get it. I know, I have an addiction to soaps, lotions and sprays, ha!
- Adding more accessories and Christmas items to Heart & Home this week 🙂 I also got half an order of plaid scarves in a few weeks early, so some will be going out sooner than expected, yay!
- I’m going to a bachelorette weekend this weekend for my best friend and I’m so excited. A little little girl time with my favorite people!
- Oh, and I’m getting a massage while I’m there. I’ve not had one in a long time and I’m probably way too excited about it, haha!
- I love this picture. It’s our nephew, Beaux, with Knox & Sloane. We celebrated his birthday this week.
- I’m thinking about getting some of our Christmas decorations up tonight! We won’t be here most of next week and I want to enjoy it as long as possible. I know Knox & Sloane are so excited!
- Be sure to check out Every Day Cheer! We’ve been having some amazing gals contribute and do interviews!