WOWZERS, it feels forever since I blogged!
- I’ve been working like a crazy woman to get all the Heart & Home pre-orders for Nativities and scarves shipped out! I’m SO thankful for everyone’s orders and feedback!
- Sloane is obsessed with helping me do the “packing” of shipments. If your package arrives with some crazy looking touches, it was probably Sloane 😉 I’ve finally got her off of taping labels on and on to “organizing” packages so we can take them to the post office.
- Did you all have a happy Halloween?? Ours was so fun! I’m going to do a post tonight and share our pictures and a cute video 🙂
- Guess what? Every Day Cheer is now accepting submissions. We are going to be interviewing someone every Tuesday and posting submissions on Thursdays. If you know of anyone who would be a great fit for this, or if you would like to submit a post, send them our way! We would love to hear from you, too! We’re so excited about this. You can find more information HERE.
- I think I’ve posted before that that I LOVE scallops. Does anyone have any delicious recipes? I love Pinterest, but there are SO many to pick from! Share one! Brent and I went to dinner the other night and I was in heaven.
- A little less fancy, Brent called and had a few free minutes to grab lunch on Halloween, so the kids and I jumped in the car to go meet him. Yes, they were partially still in their jammies 😉 No brushed hair..no makeup, ha. We went to Chipolte. The kids are really into “Mexican” food. They love chips & guac…queso…corn tortillas.. etc. It’s always a pretty good option for me, too!
- Brent has actually been doing the 24 Day Advocare Challenge, thanks to my friend, Jenny. He’s done so well and lost quite a bit of weight! It’s nice because it has a cleanse and then it offers other different items that help you get what you need and eat clean.
- I, myself, need to get off the sweets. I’ve had such a sweet tooth lately. However, one things about Halloween candy is it tastes funny to me! I think it’s really because they bulk so many different kinds together in bags, but I feel like it gives them a weird, off taste. Anyone else notice this??
- These are my new favorite lotions and soaps! They are EO Products. Nope, no one asked me to try them out, I just saw them at the store and picked them up. I honestly don’t wear too much lotion lately, but I love trying new ones. The kids don’t really wear lotion, but Sloane does sometimes as I thinks he has a little bit of eczema. These smell so good and they are a bit on the “cleaner” side. Ive got some from Sprouts and some from Whole Foods. Whole Foods had the soaps on sale a few weeks ago for I think for $1.99 or $2.99, so I stock up. We also like their sanitizers!
- This picture cracks me up. My boots are hard to get off and Brent was helping me on Halloween, when we got home, and Knox jumped in and tried to help, haha. So cute!
- If you are on the hunt for a new car at the end or beginning of the year, be sure to check out my week with the Chevy Traverse here!
Have a great day! 🙂