A week away from the blog! That’s not happened in a while, though I’ve not been very consistent. I do think I needed it to get my mind going!
- I also needed the Influence Conference which I attended last week. I can’t put into words how much I enjoyed and needed it. I’ll try to do a recap post soon. It was so wonderful to hear so many great women speak and share the gospel and take time to listen and talk to God, which is sometimes hard to do in the hustle and bustle of every day life.
- Influence was only my second conference, and though I really missed Brent and the kids quite a bit, I really do love the community conferences like Influence bring. Tickets are on sale for next years and I’m thinking I’m going to buy one! I’ve also got my eye on another one or two.
- I missed these two so much while I was gone. It was just about the longest I had been away from them. They looked bigger when I got home, too! Talking more as well. Time stand still.
- I usually never dream, or at least have vivid or long enough dreams to remember the, but the past two nights I have and I kind of feel exhausted!
- I’ve buying pumpkins on my to-do list today. Tomorrow is October. That always seems to make fall real. I love fall and all things fall.
- I’m going to start working on a Holiday Gift Guide. I did one last year with my friends, Jenn & Akemi, which can be found here, and I think I enjoy making them and reading them!
- I’ve been adding lots of fun scarves to Heart & Home! One can never have too many scarves, right!? My second batch of green ones arrived on Friday so if you’ve not received yours yet, you will this week 🙂 I still have more left for sale as well as the tan/cream one. Those will arrive in a few short weeks!
- I’m also going to pick up the Nativity Scenes this week, yay! So look for yours in the next week or so!
- I just stopped during this post to whip up a batch of brownies. The kids and I have been on a major brownie kick. These are the Betty Crocker Gluten Free ones and we all like them!
- I think I’m going to take the plunge and get the new iPhone 6. I don’t think I’m going to do the plus, though. I’ve had my 4S since May 2012, but my phone has been acting up quite a bit lately and I definitely need to give in and get one that has more space. It stresses me out that mine is constantly saying it’s full!
- My sweet friends, Mandy & Natalie, who are the founders of the Mommy Box, just launched their store on their site. The debuted their cute “Happy Mommy” tees at the conference and I can’t wait to get one. I’ve enjoyed spending time and chatting with them over the past few years.
What do you guys have going on this week??