….well, some lingerie anyways 🙂 So it’s probably not surprising that I’ve never discussed my lingerie with the world on my blog. However, I thought this was a great campaign so I thought, why not chat about it a bit 🙂 I think there are very few women out there who have not worn or heard of Vanity Fair® lingerie at some point or another.
I recently teamed up with Vanity Fair® while learning about their new campaign, “Women Who Do”. The initiative is a powerfully uplifting campaign dedicated to praising and celebrating everyday triumphs of women everywhere while highlighting the brand’s long-standing commitment to producing quality, luxurious lingerie at an affordable price-point. Ultimately, Vanity Fair® hopes to spark a movement that inspires women to support each other and live their lives according to what makes them happy.
This is totally the era of “Woman Power” and I think the internet has brought light to that through campaigns like “Women Who Do.”
Vanity Fair® is one of the most well known names when it comes to lingerie. It’s probably the first name I ever knew as a brand of lingerie.
As for growing into womanhood, if you will, there are several factors when it comes to lingerie.
Vanity Fair® offers such a variety of options that you can be selective and still get the look and fit you are going for.
I remember when I didn’t really care about the fit. My how things have changed, ha! Sure, looks are still sometimes important, but it’s true that you feel different when it fits different. I might have just made that phrase up, but it really does make a difference. After exploring their “Fit Guide,” I really believe it is helpful to know your measurements and see how they really play a part in what you are wearing even under your clothes. It won’t hurt to enter your information to see exactly how Vanity Fair can help you find a great bra.
Something I look for in a bra these days is the no seams and/or smooth back. I’ve purchased a few random brands here and there, but none seem to give me that great of a fit. I will say, though, that smooth back option makes SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE in appearance. Well, for me it does! I tend to think most bras just grab and your back and it does become uncomfortable and noticeable in clothing.
My next purchase will be the Vanity Fair Beauty Back ™ Back Smoother bra. They offer it in great colors and I love that the site shows a video to get an overall look of the bra on someone. Also a plus, Vanity Fair® now has a full e-commerce store, so you don’t have to figure out which store has the bra you want. You can find all the great Vanity Fair® options right on their site!
I’ve known about Dress For Success since I was quite young and I love that Vanity Fair® takes part in it. That alone shows a lot about the type of company they are and how they want women to feel positive about themselves no matter what their situation is.
Some good-to-know facts about Vanity Fair®:
• For 100 years, Vanity Fair® lingerie has been the brand that women look to for undeniable support, lift and a little bit of luxury.
• Making style and comfort effortless for every woman, Vanity Fair® offers feminine and beautiful lingerie available in styles that are trend-right and feature sleek fabrics with clean lines for a smooth look under clothes. With sophisticated color palettes and minimalistic prints, Vanity Fair bras and panties are great for everyday wear.
• Dress for Success Partnership: Dress for Success® – an organization dedicated to promoting the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, career development tools and a network of support– noticed a need for more intimate apparel to provide its clients. Vanity Fair saw a welcome opportunity to lend its expertise, resources and extensive product offering to help replenish the lingerie of the non-profit organization. Through this partnership, Vanity Fair hopes to provide women with the support they need to be successful.
• The Vanity Fair LiftTOUR: On July 17, 2014, Vanity Fair and Dress for Success kicked off the national LiftTOUR – a nationwide bus tour with a focus on fit and philanthropy. The LiftTOUR will travel across the country conducting bra fittings at major retail locations, and for every woman fit, Vanity Fair will donate a brand-new bra to the local Dress for Success Affiliate. Between July and the end of October, the LiftTOUR will plan to stop at 70 different locations in 12 major U.S. markets.
What about your bra gives you confidence? Tell us in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/8 -10/19/2014.
Be sure to visit the Vanity Fair brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!