This week has gone so fast!
- If you missed my post yesterday, be sure to check it out! I teamed with some great gals to giveaway a BIG Target gift card!
- I’m going to the Influence Conference next week and I’m getting so excited! A wee bit sad about leaving my kiddos, but I know it will be good!
- I’m going and rooming with my dear friend, Becka! She’s the super woman behind Kiki La’Rue 🙂
- It’s a rainy, dreary day here, which I don’t mind at all! I’ve got a list to get done with the kiddos are at school.
- I’m excited about these new Honest Company products I picked up! They both smell so good and I love that you can get them at Target now. I much prefer sanitizing hand spray over the gel.
- I got my first bottle of the International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie coffee creamer in AUGUST! They brought them out early this year! I don’t mind at all, though, because it’s oh-so-good!
- I want creamer and my kids want Mexican food. I mean they want it for all meals, ha! We went to a local place on Sunday (one we all love) and they cracked us up per usual 🙂
- I’ve still got some of the plaid blanket scarves over on Heart & Home! They are very similar to the one that Zara had last year. I LOVE them!
- I’m going to be posting my review post on the Chevy Traverse in a bit! I posted my first post, with video, when it first arrived. You can check it out here.
- I’m itching to go to a movie at the theater this weekend. Any recommendations?? It’s been quite a while since we’ve been, but I know I’ve seen a few previews that looked good!
- What do you guys have going on this week and weekend?