Happy Midweek 🙂
Holidays make for quick weeks it seems!
- We just watched Draft Day and I thought it was good. Football movies seem to always keep my attention. I like Kevin Costner, too!
- I need to be asleep. On days the kiddos go to preschool, I typically have to wake them up so we can get there on time. With MDO, we had just been going when they woke up. So, now, that leave me waking up a bit earlier, too :0 I’m a night owl!
- Last week, we celebrated one of my besties new baby on the way with a little fiesta sprinkle for lunch! So fun and cute 🙂
- I snapped this picture of the babies today. Yes, my three year old babies. haha. I’ve been giving them the iPad when I make dinner. I love sneaking by them and snapping pics and videos because they are so funny on it playing games and singing.
I love them.
- I’ve been trying to think of cute ideas for Knox & Sloane’s lunches. Pinterest is FULL of things, of course. My quick pick was the CuteZCute letter cutters off Amazon. There is no way I could form letters without cutters, ha! Any easy ideas you guys love??
- I love that Halloween is near. I just think Halloween things are so cute. I’m not big on creepy looking stuff, but the fun stuff, I guess? 🙂 I don’t really need anymore Halloween loot, but sometimes it’s hard to resist!
- I’ve picked out few fall and Halloween items for Heart & Home that I hope to load soon! I did load some scarves recently. I’m having a few random sales this week! Pillows, for instance, have free shipping this week!
- I’m posting a fun makeup review tomorrow 🙂