Happy Midweek 🙂
- So, um, Knox & Sloane will be three next month. THREE! Blows my mind. I’ve started doing some party planning. We aren’t doing a big blowout this year, but a few smaller ones. Excited 🙂
- We’ve had a nice week so far. The weather here has been so nice and cool, especially for July!
- I’ve been working till the wee hours in the night adding new things to Heart & Home. I’m adding a TON of new personalized items! Like a whoooole lot. I just kept thinking about it and seeing such cute things. So, I figured I’d go for it! I can’t wait for you to see it all, but I still have a LOT to add. I’ve been working on adding Whitney English’s new personalized collection. You guys it is sooooo beautiful!
- I think a fire alarm battery is beeping. I all the sudden just heard beeps. At least I think they are beeps. Hopefully they aren’t tweets. A bird in my house freaks me out.
- Brent and I haven’t been great at snapping pics together lately, but we took a care selfie before going to dinner for his birthday on Saturday night.
- I think I preciously mentioned we switched from Cox Cable to DirectTV. I’m LOVING DirectTV. I usually don’t ever turn the TV on unless Brent and I are watching something together, but lately I’ve caught myself listening to Housewives as I do 100 other things, haha! Oh, and DirectTV I guess recommended we switched internet service to Windstream because they partner with them. Well, that did not work. We couldn’t stream and the bandwidth was awful. Needless to say, we added Cox internet service back.
- One of my good friends just had her first baby and I’m taking them dinner tonight. I went and saw them in the hospital, but I’m excited to see them again 🙂 That reminds me, I still need to post pictures from her baby shower I helped host.
- Speaking of showers, my best friends, since I was in second grade, recently asked me to be her Matron of Honor. Super excited 🙂 I’m so so happy for her to have met someone perfect for her. How cute is the box she shipped. Yes, that’s totally a piggie wine stopper. We are both Razorbacks 🙂
- It’s nice this week, but it’s definitely been hot over the past week or so. We’ve been swimming at some friends and Knox & Sloane are doing so good. They are wearing their puddle jumpers, but they love practicing putting their heads under and jumping in and going under. They are doing great at holding their breath. We’ve also been going to the splash pad quite a bit.
- Here they are on a hot day after playing in the water. I love their new Boden tops. Boden have such cute things and I’ll be teaming up with them soon for a giveaway!
I’m need to run to the store before I pick up the twinks from MDO. Have a good day!!