Haaaaaappppy Thursday! WOW this week has gone by fast!
- First off, I have a prayer request. Actually, I have quite a few that I plan to do all in one post, but this one is the one top of mind this moment. A friend of a friend has a little boy in this hospital after drowning in a pool. It’s a miracle he is alive, but the doctors are still working to repair his little body and see what damage there is. His name is Shepherd and if you could include him in your prayers, I know they would be immensely appreciated. My heart aches for his momma and family. He’s 3 1/2 years old.
- I’m really working to thin out some clothing around here! You can find Twin Treats Consignment on Instagram here 🙂
- We went bowling the other day with our friend, Saxon. The kiddos had so much fun. We went after school, which is why they are in their water shoes. I didn’t realize the bowling alley didn’t have their size in bowling shoes. Knox insisted he still put his socks on..with his crocs, haha.
- This video was the first thing I saw when I just got online this morning and I think it’s great
- We gave in started watching Season 6 of Sons of Anarchy on Amazon Prime this week. It’s my first time to do Instant Video and I like it. Of course, we probably would have been fine waiting until the fall when it would be free on Netflix, but we hardly have any patience. I will say, I don’t like where this season is going 🙁
- I’m pretty terrible at having my hair trimmed on a consistent basis. Therefore, it probably doesn’t grow as well as it should. My goal is to get better at that. It was a wreck, so this week my sister-in-law, cleaned it up and I got a Keratin blowout treatment. I’m LOVING it! I honestly can’t remember if I’ve mentioned that my SIL does hair, but if you are local, and need someone great…let me know 🙂 She also does Great Lengths extensions, which I was worried I would want after this cut, ha! I really do miss my long hair, but now I know I’ve got to nurture it a bit more to get it headed back long!
- And yes, the forward-facing phone camera totally gives me a angelic glow, but it also captured my horrid looking nails, lololol. Those are next on my list, HA!
- The kiddos are playing with my parents this afternoon. They just called to tell me they were making playdough and then playing in the water octopus. They love it there.
- We are going to visit family in Texas for the 4th of July and we are super excited. Brent and I went to Texas two weekends in a row during June, but thankfully the kiddos get to come this time 🙂
- Do you guys have any exciting plans??