I kinda of think of Thursday as closer to the end of the week, but I figured I’d go with it! Wednesdays seem to get busy sometimes and I don’t get to my computer!
- We are going back to DFW this weekend for our cousin’s wedding. It’s going to be beautiful and we are so excited!
- This week has seemed to be a quick one, but it’s also kind of kicked my booty. Two and a half is a fun age, but it’s a tough one. Defiance is real, y’all. Lots of deep breaths and quick prayers 🙂
- We had a pretty rough afternoon the other day, but when I look up to see this, those tough moments don’t seem so bad.
- I shared some pretty maxi dresses yesterday over on Every Day Cheer. I’m loving long dresses this year! I have #4 and love it 🙂
- Swim lessons went well last week! We had one day get rained out so I think we are going to make it up next week. Then, I’ll probably pick another week to do some more.
- We switched from Cox cable to Direct TV. So far, we are really liking it, however, we had to sign up for internet with Windstream. We are having some issues there, but hopefully they can be resolved.
- I’ve continued to add more accessories to Heart & Home 🙂
- Speaking of accessories, Sloane got a new Anna necklace and is in love with it.
- Here are the little hams a few mornings ago 🙂
Have a good day! 🙂