This post actually stated out as Five on Friday! I got busy!
- Last week was Teacher Appreciation week at the kids’ Mother’s Day Out. I was able to take some foods for their lunches and then made them these little gifts 🙂
- I’ve loved seeing several business create things in memory, and to support, the Saladana family. I’m going to order these sweet shirts for Knox & Sloane. They are sold at Geo Fox Apparel.
- Thinking about patriotic items for Heart & Home. Anyone interested in a little red, white & blue? 🙂 I figured with Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor day on the horizon, it might be fun.
- I’ve GOT to decide what to do with the kids’ artwork. It’s starting to pile up. I can’t fathom getting rid of it, but I certainly don’t have a place to hang it all. I know there is a book out there that you can put snapshots of the art in. I think that might be on my to-do list soon. But come on, how cute are these little chicks? haha.
- I’ll be posting more on Twin Treats Instagram for our clothing re-sale. It’s mostly the kids right now, but I’ll have a good handful of my stuff up soon.
- Knox & Sloane are starting swim lessons at the end of this month. Water makes me a nervous wreck. I really want them to become strong swimmers.
- My sweet baby man is now a glasses-wearer 🙂 I’ll do a post on that diagnoses soon!