Hope you all are having a good week 🙂
- Knox & Sloane had spring pictures at Mother’s Day Out this week. They hammed it up and I can’t wait to see the pictures!
- I made a yummy new recipe Tuesday night. Maybe my most favorite thing I’ve made. I think Brent agrees. I’ll post the recipe soon.
- The picture above looks so peaceful, but don’t you worry, this little turkey was on the side, haha!
- It’s been really nice this week so we’ve been playing outside quite a bit. There was rain today and predicted for most of the weekend, but fingers crossed it misses up! Not ready for bad weather season!
- Tomorrow will be day 5 of no diapers (besides nighttime) for Sloane! YAY!! Hopefully Knox isn’t too far behind.
- As we speak, we are watching Sons of Anarchy. I didn’t think I’d like it, but it’s entertaining. We will see if it grows on me.
- I’m helping host a baby shower for one of my sweet friends this weekend. I can’t wait. I love a shower 🙂
- New pillows at Heart & Home 🙂 Imagine that, haha!
- Oh gracious, I just read this. How scary! Thankful that little guy is okay!
- The bubbles blowers in the previous post were purchased at Walgreens. They are still going strong 🙂
- Speaking of previous post, I shared a gluten free quiche recipe on Every Day Cheer right now. I kind of wish I had some to eat right now!
- We are big fans of Food Should Taste Good’s chips. They recently sent us their new Pita Puffs! Unfortunately, I can’t eat them because of gluten, but Knox, Sloane and Brent all thought they were quite tasty. The kids loved the cinnamon ones.
- Okay, I’m off to answer some emails about Fiber Lash! I’m so tickled that everyone is loving it as much as I do! If you want to try it out, let me know 🙂 You can also have a “virtual party” and earn half price products, Ycash to spend on the site, etc.