Goodness, things are busy around here! I hope you all had a great weekend!! 🙂
- Last week we took Knox & Sloane to see Sesame Street live and it was so much fun! We loved getting to see their excitement and watch them!
- On Saturday, we had the Heart Walk. I’ll do a full post on that this week 🙂
- Can you tell that in a group setting Knox is turkey when it comes to looking at the camera on que? haha.
- We had quite a bit going on this weekend. Here is Miss Diva before a birthday party….
- Knox went with Brent and his dad to a car show and got to meet Spider Man! Brent said he was really excited, but couldn’t take his eyes off his fingers pretending to shoot their webs, ha!
- This week will be the first week Knox & Sloane are away from one another for a few days. They’ve never been apart for more than a few hours. Fingers crossed they do okay!
- Easter sale over at Heart & Home!
- I’ve gotten quite a few prayers requests lately so I’m planning to d a post tomorrow for those. If you have one, please comment or email and I will share it.
- I’m sharing an easy Almond Chicken Casserole recipe over on Every Day Cheer today! It’s quick to make and so good!
- After posting, here, about the Younique Fiber Lash two weeks ago I had a few people ask if I am still selling Rodan & Fields. I am! I don’t really push it much, but if someone asks me about my skin care products, or compliments my skin, I definitely let them know 🙂 I first posted about it, here, with my before and after pictures. I’ll do a new post on it soon! I still use the Reverse Regimen and love it. I’ve also added the Redefine Eye Cream and Redefine Macro Exfoliator, which I’ve also been quite impressed with!
- I never really thought I’d sell for a company like Rodan & Fields or Younique, but they’ve both turned out to be such great products and companies. You get discounts and such being a consultant and that alone is nice 🙂 You can email me if you have any questions on either!
Hope you have a great day!!