I hope everyone had a good start to their week!
- Did you find any good Cyber Monday sales!?
- I’m packing up Heart & Home orders today to ship out! I’m so thankful people took advantage of the Cyber Monday discount!
- Be sure to check out my Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide that I posted yesterday. It’s an interactive catalog!
- Jenn, Akemi and myself have a few other things coming up…things you could win! 😉
- Sunday we took the kids to dinner at PF Changs. We hadn’t been in forever and we were in the area so we couldn’t resist. They did pretty good although they didn’t really seem interested in the food. They loved watching people and their dinnerware.
- Love the lights at Utica Square in the holidays.
- I’m becoming a sucker for cute packaging items. I must say it’s my least favorite thing to do as for running an online store, but I figure pretty things could put a little pep in it!
- I’m currently eating leftover gluten free dressing. It’s so good. I tend to think gluten free bread isn’t all too soft and moist, but it makes an incredible dressing with gluten free cornbread. I’ll share a recipe soon!
- Tomorrow on Every Day Cheer, I’ll be sharing some of our favorite Christmas books for kiddos 🙂
- This morning before school, I gave Sloane this new Minnie shirt. She was unbelievable excited. Once she had everything on, she said, “It’s SO CUTE! Picture for grammy!” haha. She even tried to give me a few quick poses!
- Here are some funny pics from a week or two ago. They take it very seriously when I tell them they can pick out their own clothes, lol.
- I think I’m going to make a page on here where I post things I add onto Heart & Home. I’m not sure I want to do it in my main posts, but I do want to post some! That way, you can see things I’m adding as I go.
I still have some great Christmas things left! I also have a few Advent Calendars. I can put it in the mail today if you order!
There are also some Christmas pillows & stockings left and you can also get a BEAUTIFUL burlap tree skirt custom made!
I added some Kate Spade things yesterday (some not pictured) as well as jewelry! I’ll be adding more personalized jewelry later today!
These items also make great gifts! I added them last night 🙂 I think the glass cutting boards are GREAT for just about anyone!
Have a great day!!