Better late than never, eh? haha
- I’m still morning the loss of my iPhone camera. I sure hope the 5 is better because I’m so disappointed about the camera on the ios7 update. So blurry and dark. I know, I’m repeating myself over and over again, but I can’t help it.
- I think I’m definitely putting the itty bitty Canon Rebel SL1 on my Christmas list.
- If you aren’t reading Every Day Cheer, go now! 🙂 I’m LOVING all the creativity my friends are sharing!
- I ate all the tabbouleh I posted the other day and I’m already craving more. So.Good.
- I picked up this candle at Anthropologie today and it smells SO SO good. I think cedar smells amazing, especially during the holidays and winter.
- I’m not going to lie, I’m looking forward to seeing The Sound of Music with Carrie Underwood. She’s good.
- Knox & Sloane are still wanting to play outside all the time and I think it irritates them when they get cold. Eventually they start saying, “inside mommy.” It could be a long winter! I think that first pic of Sloane is hilarious even though her eyes are closed! haha. I finally got her to agree to pigtails, but not bows in them quite yet.
YAY for the weekend starting, even though time is flying right on by 🙁 #imasap
What are guys up to this week!?