Happy Manic Monday!
- I opened my phone to see the few pics I took over the weekend. This cute guy and I haven’t taken one in a while. I like it 🙂
- Thank you all SO SO MUCH for the nice words, comments, emails, orders, etc about Heart & Home. I really am SO excited about it! I’m also thrilled I had orders the first few days! I’m hoping to get them all out today. If not today, first thing in the morning!
- I’m adding new things all the time to the store and I kind of want one of everything myself. I’d be in big trouble if I did keep one of everything!
- You should see the amount of boxes I bought this morning. Not only the boxes I have purchased, but the amount of boxes Brent has cut and closed up, is quite insane. I really should have taken picture of my first few shipments arriving and then unpacked.
- Did I mention I’m doing this entire store from my house? HA!
- Our nephew had a birthday party yesterday and some firefighter friends brought the fire truck over. All the kids LOVED it.
- Sloane refused to get dressed for the birthday party. She wanted to stay in her Hello Kitty nightgown. I compromised with her and got her to tuck it into a skirt. Luckily, we went to pick up a few things at Old Navy before the party and she picked out a new Hello Kitty shirt. She’s a mess.
- On Friday night we went to a Thanksgiving dinner at some friends house. I love the picture on the left. My friend, Gretchen, has a baby and Knox and Sloane love just watching her.
- We are leaving tomorrow, mid-day, for Thanksgiving. We are going to my mom’s side of the family and we are all very very excited about. It will be a nice getaway.
- My tree is up, but not quite decorated. I figured if I got all my orders mailed out today and got us somewhat packed tonight, I’d work on it some later or tomorrow before we leave.
- It is super cold here today. The past few days I believe have been the coldest it’s been! It really is kind of a shock to the system.
- Back to Old Navy yesterday. We went for winter puff coats and they were having a great sale! We got everything for 40% because if you meet a certain amount, you get certain percentages off. It made a huge difference.
- I haven’t decided I’m going to do any Black Friday shopping this computer. I’m really more likely to if they weather isn’t all too cold. My mom’s family is a little over an hour from DFW so if we wanted to make any sales there, we would really have to be waking up quite early!
- My goal is to get all my Christmas shopping down the week after Thanksgiving. I like picking up last minutes things here and there, but I don’ like having a a list at the last minute.
- Knox & Sloane got Anywhere Chairs! They are loving them. It’s so cute to see them sit in them.
- You are waiting for me to say something about the awful iphone pics, aren’t you? I really want to. haha.
- Brent and I started watching Dexter. It’s cray cray, but pretty good so far.
What do you guys have going on for Thanksgiving??