Happy mid-week! 🙂
- I had a pretty successful garage sale last weekend. I only had it for one day, so needless to stay, I still have a slew of tables with things on them, in the garage. We need to box it up and take to Salvation Army.
- I do have some things I think I may sell online. I know a lot have been doing a sale page on Instagram, so I might try that or just add them on my sale page here.
- I finally ordered and received my new planner. I did Erin Condren, again, this year. I really do like the set up, but most of all, I like that I can personalize the cover 🙂 This is front and back.
- I finally found some delicious, gluten free ravioli. I found it at Sprouts, in a cold section. and I highly recommend it.
- Speaking of food, I ate a beautifully covered apple yesterday for breakfast. I know, that’s a bit dramatic, but it was so good. This picture doesn’t do the size justice. Everything on it was soft and easy to eat! It was from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I’m beating myself up for not going there sooner because it’s right around the corner. There is also a huge buffet of olive oil, balsamic oils, etc. Oh, and the truffle and chocolate counter, I shouldn’t forget about that!
- Who is ready for fall TV? When we finally sit down during the evening, we can be major TV junkies. It seriously has up stay up way too late. I’ll do a post of what is on our TV radar in the upcoming months!
- Just read an interesting article on the Huffington Post…. 23 things every woman should stop doing. If it were only that easy! ha!
- I tried to squeeze a few more summer outfits into last week. It is still quite warm here, but right around mid September, the air just smells like fall and it feels like fall, somehow. I think it’s going to lows are going to be in the 50’s soon, so we are getting there. Oh, and Knox & Sloane most definitely have enough summer outfits for every single day of the year : /
- I’ve been debating Pure Barre. They just put one in a few miles from me and it would work with my schedule, but I’m still kind of chicken, haha.
What are he random thoughts on your mind/blog this week??