Happy midweek! Link up if you’d like:)
- I still can’t get my mind off the Stone family. Please continue to pray for peace for them.
- Dunkin Donuts finally has k-cups! Well, they might have had them for a while, but I’ve not seen them in any of our stores. I saw them at the airport last week and decided on iced! I made it without ice, too, and it is still delicious. I think their coffee really is my favorite. There isn’t any “bite” to it at all.
- We had fun in DFW over the weekend. Our cousin had an engagement party at Joe T.’s. It was nice spending time with our family there!
- My nieces went, too, and they are the cutest! Fireside Pies has the best gluten free pizza I’ve had to date.
- Anthropologie was right by our hotel and I hadn’t been a while (ours is on the other side of town), so I decided to go. These were my picks. I also got a romper that I thought was a dress until trying it out. My sister in law told me it looked good, so I went for it. Still a little bit undecided, but it was on major sale. I’m clearly not near as tall as the model.
- In the picture above, that is Courtney. She owns Bow & Arrow Boutique. Super cute things!
- Knox and Sloane are pretty set on fall/winter clothes, but I could not resist these sweet sweaters. They are made by Powell Craft.
- I’m hoping I have plenty of fall things because I really don’t want to spend money on my clothes, of course, ha!
- I picked up this magazine at Central Market in Southlake over the weekend. First of all, Central Market is amazing. It really is awesome. I hope we get a Trader Joe’s and a Central Market in the near future. Although, I’m not sure how likely since Sprouts is a mile from my house and there is a Whole Foods opening about 4 miles away.
- I have some exciting things happening in the near future and I can’t wait to share them!
- We haven’t had gnats all summer, but I’ve killed two since I started this post. Argh! I’ll be sure to leave a little coffee in my cup and keep it on the counter. They love to go swimming in it, but they don’t survive.
- My parents just had their 41st wedding anniversary. That is a lot of years. They are cute.
WHAT IS RANDOM ON YOUR MIND TODAY/THIS WEEK? 🙂