- I’m planning to do an answer post next Tuesday on the questions you guys have asked. I’ll leave the post open until Monday if you want to ask anything.
- Please keep baby Kaden and his family in your prayers.
- How is this possible? In just a few short days, my babies will be two years old. I think I’m getting a bit sappy about it.
- We’ve been watching Baby Einstein on YouTube, through Apple TV, and Knox & Sloane love it. We hadn’t watched them in a while, but they really are mesmerized. Now they sing the songs and laugh and say tractor when they see a tractor, etc. They even watch them in Spanish.
- I know Knox & Sloane are missing Mother’s Day Out. I think they miss their friends. There isn’t quite as much interaction here as there is at school, I suppose : / They have an open house and meet the teacher at the end of the week since they start back next week.
- I think this KidKraft kids’ outdoor sectional on Zulily today is SO cute. I don’t think mine would sit still long enough to enjoy at this age, but maybe one day!
- Have you all tried these KIND bars? For a healthy option, I really like them! I’ve only had a few of the almond walnut macadamia + protein, but I’m going to have this one next.
- This August has been so busy! Fun, but busy. We have something every weekend. The end of August means the end of summer (in my eyes). In a sense, I’m sad to see it go, but I really love fall and the holidays. I just want the years to slow down.
- Speaking of fall, stores are bringing out the goodies. I’m loving these boots from Target! SO cute.
- This sweater from Sosie? I think it’s darling.
- I’m hoping to have a really, really big garage sale in September.
- I’m hungry right now and I don’t know what I want. A turtle concrete kind of sounds good. I wished they delivered those.
What is random on your mind today or this week?