I’d love for you to link up if you have any random thoughts or posts this week 🙂
- I’m doing my first blog Q&A so if there is anything you want to ask me, you can do so here.
- Knox got his first shiner, poor buddy. He and Sloane were sitting, leaning forward then going back on to the pillow, so that their head would bounce….if that makes any sense..not sure how to describe it. She went back and when he when he had gone back, he had angled so when she went back, her head hit him hard, right smack in the eye 🙁
- The other day I posted about some Almay balm I tried and really like. Well, one of my friends recently introduced me to Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, and it is amazing. I’m going for a darker look, it’s perfect! It goes on smooth and has a minty smell.
- We decided no big party for the twins’ second birthday, but a few little celebrations! I also changed the theme. Since they love water, and we call them our little fisheys, we thought fish/sea would be fun 🙂
- I posted a few of our Fayetteville pics already, but these are the rest. We went to Hugo’s for lunch one day. The chicken salad is amazing. Brent and I use to go all the time for lunch when we lived in Fayetteville. We went to Theo’s for dinner one night, which is also a favorite. There is a little area off one of the main streets called “The Yacht Club” and it’s a group of air streams with different businesses in them. The last day we ate lunch at Bouchee and it was delicious. The pretty girl is our friend Ashley; she is awesome 🙂
- These are the best gluten free bake-yourself cookies I’ve had. They are made by the Immaculate Baking Company and they are so good. All week I’ve told myself one per day, but we are down two one. I think Brent and the kids like them, too!
- I’m behind again on my emails. If I haven’t responded, I will soon!
All my random thoughts 🙂
What’s random on your mind…..or blog? 🙂