Happy Midweek 🙂
I’d love for you to link-up if you have any posts you would like to share this week!
- I opened my blog this morning and I started crying, again, at the pictures in my previous post, ha. Sappy week, I suppose.
- How CUTE is this sweet necklace? One of my blog readers makes them, at From Eva with Love, and wanted to send Sloane one. She loves it! She keeps it in her jewelry box and often tries to put it on her babies. You can find more necklace on her Facebook page here 🙂 Jennifer has a discount code for my readers so message her on Facebook if you are interested!! 🙂
- I didn’t want to skip Midweek Randoms this week, but I’ll be out of town the rest of the week, so I’ll answer from the Q&A post next week!
- Tomorrow I get to spend time with these pretties who I haven’t seen in far too long, since we don’t live in the same area anymore. This is the first pic I could think of the 3 of us and it’s circa 2007.
- We’ve had the opportunity to review several Disney movies lately and we are LOVING them. I’ve always loved Disney movies and I think it’s so cool to see Knox & Sloane watch and enjoy the same ones I’ve grown up with. You can see our Winnie the Pooh review, here, and enter to win a $50 Visa gift card and a Winnie the Pooh Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.
- I should have counted how many times I’ve eaten this over the summer. It’s seriously my go-to and I love it. My basil plant is huge so it’s nice always having it on hand.
- So, naturally I wanted to try a bit of the kids’ birthday cake…and cookie. They were small bites, but to my gluten enemy, they added up. I hesitated posting this, but this is how it affects me : /
- I think the worst part of a party is putting the decorations. It makes me sad that it’s come and gone! It was a fun party. I’ll post more soon.
- This party brought lots of flies inside my house and they are driving us all nuts. Knox and Sloane are singing shew fly!
- I don’t know if it was all the first at the party or what, but I had a dream last night about having a beach house with several friends. Then, my cousins had one next to us. It was nice. It makes me miss the beach vacation we didn’t take this year, but look forward to next year.
- Now that August is coming to an end, I can’t wait for the holidays. I also had to make a trip to Hobby Lobby last week and I think their holiday stuff for this year is extremely cute.
What is random on your mind today/this week?