Happy Wednesday, everyone!!!
- If you missed my post yesterday, before SURE to enter for a $50 ShopSosie gift card AND there is a 15% code for my readers! It’s for a few of my favorite things on the site right now!!
- I think I got bite by something over the weekend and I might need to go to the doctor. I was really thinking I should, but this morning it seems to be a bit better. I’m going to give it one more day and see. #ihateinsects
- This week is the kids’ last day of Mother’s Day Out for two weeks. I have my fingers crossed their grammy will watch them for an afternoon or two during the time since that’s when Im use to doing the store, errands, etc.
- Speaking of grammy, her and grandpa watched Knox & Sloane for the past two days while Brent and I were in Fayetteville. We are so thankful and lucky to have them here so we’ve been able to have a few days away here and there, since we didn’t do a family vacation this summer. Knox & Sloane have been waking up asking for them, so I think it’s safe to say they had fun 🙂
- I have a handful of pictures from Fayetteville so I’ll probably do a recap tomorrow, but this one I already have on my computer. We shopped around a little bit and I picked up these two things at Riffraff. I love the Capri Blue in Blue Jean, so when I saw it as soon as I walked in the door, I picked it up! I also thought the little note pad was super cute. Riffraff has such cute things!
- Brent and I started watching the West Wing. Neither of us really watched it all the way through when it was on, but I always loved it when I was able to watch it consecutively. Thankfully, it comes highly recommended from my Twitter friends.
- I cannot believe it’s August! This might be the quickest passing summer I can remember. It actually seems to be the coolest one, in several years, too!
- Stay tuned today as I’m posting another great giveaway 🙂
What is random on your mind today?