I’d love for you to link up with your random thoughts today!
- Please keep the Simmons Family in your prayers today. Their little guy, Owen, is getting a new heart today!!
- This is how our morning started. I let Knox keep his cars on his tray during breakfast. We basically have to pry them out of his hands these days. Well, after he ate his cereal, he decided the cars needed to go for a dip in the milk. Special.
- We finally got some rain yesterday! I think the other side of town has gotten a little bit over the past two weeks, but it never did rain at our house. We needed it. We had some new sod laid and freshly planted hydrangeas. Our water bill probably won’t be pretty.
- Brent found out a week or so ago that he had six vacation days to use before August first or he loses them. Unfortunate since we didn’t have anything planned. We decided we would go to New York for a few days, but changed out mind since we are going in October. We decided we would just hang around here and do a few night/day trips. We will be sure to plan better next year 😉
- Speaking of overnights, Brent and I went to Oklahoma City on Friday afternoon. He played golf during the day, for his birthday, and we decided to change up the scenery and eat somewhere we hadn’t been. Brent’s brother’s girlfriend lives there so we did dinner and hung out with them. It was lots of fun! On Saturday we at at Fuzzy’s and went to the outlet mall.
- Brent’s brother’s girlfriend owns a boutique in Oklahoma City and she has some super cute things! It’s called Bow & Arrow. Her Facebook is here and Instagram is here. 🙂
- I’m obsessed with this room. I seriously have a hard time because sometimes I think I want all neutrals in one room and sometimes I think I want all color. I need to get good at doing a combination of both!
- I like how store are starting to put tags on the shelves when items are gluten free. However, I bought a box of crackers a week or so ago, because there was a tag hanging in front of the box. They are not gluten free! Now I know I have to read the box. It was a local grocery store, not a chain.
- I’ve been craving this lentil salad. Hopefully I have everything to make it today, and if not, I’ll be making a trip to the store. It’s so good!
- I can’t believe we are approaching the end of July. Anyone else feel like summer is flying by?
What’s random on your mind today??