Sorry for the delay on this going up today!!! I haven’t had a chance to sit down and I was running like crazy early this morning trying to get packed!
- Not much random on my mind today besides PACKING! We are traveling to some family’s house this week for the holiday. I will say, with the kids being a bit older now, I don’t feel like we have to take as much, but yet I feel like I’m going to forget something. The good thing is if we had to buy something, we could because it’s not big items.
- The first thing I saw in my inbox this morning were THESE colored iphone chargers with long cords. I’ve been wanting to get a longer cord because it drives me bonkers how short the standard cord is. Luckily, these are much longer! I got pink 🙂
- I just ate Pirate’s Booty for lunch. That’s what happens when I’m rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off.
- I’m pretty certain the kids are cutting molars and it’s rough. Sloane’s teacher said she woke up yesterday saying that her teeth hurt while holding her jaw 🙁 Then, Knox had a really, really rough afternoon. Poor loves.
- When I finish this post, I’m going to empty my phone on my computer. It’s full and I hate when I can’t take a picture of video because I don’t have enough space. I’m most definitely going to get the largest space offered with my next phone.
- We are caught up with Scandal and House of Cards. What should we watch now?
- We have been doing landscaping around the yard and Knox & Sloane are constantly wanting to climb around in it. I finally talked them in to just looking from the outside of the beds. They saw a bug yesterday and this morning they kept asking me where the bug went. Good memories!
- Are you making any fun, festive holiday foods? I love seeing pictures of them!
What is random on your mind today?