Happy Midweek 🙂
Totally forgot to add the button when I first posted this morning!
- If you missed the post I did yesterday, please check it out. Our neighbors need your prayers and they take on a big task!
- Okay, first off…I need to know WHAT SIPPY CUPS DO NOT LEAK!? Seriously, right when I feel like I’ve found one, a week later, they start leaking! I think the problem is being too soft around the mouth because then they chew on it. Which ones have you found that don’t leak…or if so, very little?
- I’m going to add the linky, but should I stop if I only have a few people link up? I don’t know how that works!
- I can’t eat Girl Scout cookies anymore and it’s quite a bummer. I was a little bit skeptical when I saw there was some coffee creamer out. Typically I don’t like things that are “flavored like” the real thing. Mostly because I always think they taste completely different. Well, I gave in and got it and it.is.so.good! This is my new favorite combination at the moment.
- I’m trying to go through EVERYTHING in our house. We need to purge! I think I’ll have a garage sale, but not sure when. I’ve been taking a few things to the furniture consignment store and a few things to the Salvation Army. Needless to say, our house is a wreck.
- We started watching House of Cards. It’s kinda crazy, but pretty good. Pretty Little Liars also just started back. It seems a little slow, but hopefully it will pick up.
- Remember last week when I talked about my skin being in a frenzy because I had eat gluten? Well, turns out I ate some, but also that I had been eating on a bag of chips for a week that I thought were gluten free. There is the exact bag, different flavor, that is. I thought that’s the one I got, but no. I did get a steroid cocktail in my bottom Saturday : /
- I’ve been using some Rodan & Fields products and I think they are working great! I’m going to try to post before and progress pictures soon.
- Knox & Sloane have a birthday coming up and I have got to decide on some things! I’m not sure if I’m in denial or if time is just sneaking up on me.
- Speaking of, they got these shopping carts and they are obsessed with them. These push their toys around in them. I just sit and giggle at them.
- I’m making chili for dinner and I’m convinced Brent could live on it. Bison chili specifically. It’s easy and reheats well so making a lot isn’t a bad idea.
- If you’ve emailed me or commented with a question, I promise I’m working to get back to you!
What random thoughts are on your mind today?