- Midweek Randoms got a new button! Jessica, of Diamond Doll Design, created it for me 🙂 She also did my blog. She is super awesome and can do lots and lots of things! If you mention “Midweek Randoms” you can get a $10 credit 🙂
- Thank you all for the encouraging words and your stories, too, on my Rough Day Monday post. I had a feeling I wouldn’t be the only one who felt that way, but it still helps hearing from others and venting a little. I also appreciate the comments, thoughts, prayers and texts on my last post for yesterday marked Cohen’s third year in Heaven.
- These cuties were so funny yesterday. Of course I posted about talking and yesterday they really were so verbal and trying to talk a lot.
- I’m on such a sushi kick. I love it and I could eat it every single day.
- I hate that mosquitoes love me. Early yesterday evening I managed to get about five bites and wasn’t even outside too long 🙁
- The ottoman I blogged about a few weeks ago arrived yesterday. It’s as pretty as I thought it would be! I love the colors and the pattern. I think once I find a chair for our room, I’ll put it in there. It kind of has some of the same colors as our matelasse.
- They are building a new gas station a few neighborhoods over and let’s just say we are definitely able to tell when they are working on it. It’s going full force right now and it sounds like thunder and a bunch of banging : /
- I had been wanting to get Brent this Ashley Brooke Designs coffee mug for a bit so last week I decided to order one for Father’s Day. There is a good discount when you get it’s partner, so I decided I needed another one 🙂
- I still need to get my Erin Condren planner ordered. I’m going to get the same one I got last year because I love having pictures on the cover 🙂 Now, I’m working to pick which pictures.
- I went to Pinterest to see if I could find something to cook for dinner tonight. The first thing I saw caught my eye and I have everything for it already. Crockpot recipes are great! It’s Mexican Chicken.
- I’m having some trouble with my blog on mobile devices. For some, the text isn’t showing up and the header is off center. This is a glitch with the mobile set up so I’ve contacted someone to hopefully get it fixed!
- You have a little longer to enter to win a monogrammed beach hat and monogrammed beach towel – two winners!
Those are my random thoughts at the moment!
What’s going on in your world today?