Happy Wednesday 🙂
- Thank you for the nice comments on my previous few posts 🙂
- Please keep Will in your prayers today. He has his bone marrow transplant at 1pm CST and we are hoping to have as many people as possible cover him in prayer. This is the start of his new life and he is such a strong little boy.
- Have you seen the preview for the show above, I’m Having Their Baby ? I only saw one episode last season, but I think it’s great that some women decided to allow cameras, and this show in particular, to document the journey. I think adoption is a great thing, and although the episode I watched was a bit sad, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.
- Yesterday, I went to the eye doctor for the first time in over ten years. I feel like my vision has been increasingly been getting worse over the past several years, but I hadn’t taken the time to schedule and go. I will say things have changed quite a bit since the last time I went. They all kinds of fancy machines that were able to take pictures of the back of my eyes and all sorts of things. The doctor said that overall, my eyes looked really healthy and even better for my age, but my astigmatism was causing me quite a bit of trouble and I had dry eyes, therefore I was having to blink to focus and re-focus. As for 20/20, I don’t even know if she told me what the numbers were. She did my prescription for lenses and I went and picked glasses. They will be in within the next 10 days. Luckily, I did pass the legal limit to drive, but she said I would mostly use for driving/driving at night, the TV and computer. These are the ones I picked. I think they are pretty cute 🙂
- I think the kids and I are going to try to make something for Brent for Father’s Day. I need to search Pinterest for some cute ideas. I suppose I’m a bit behind on that. I blame time. It goes to fast.
- Have you guys used the app Pic Tap Go? It’s good! It brightens well and has good filters. It was bright outside when I took my pic (on the right,) but I couldn’t get my phone to focus to pick up the light, so it looked dark. Pic Tap Go improved it 100%!
- My friend just had a baby and she’s so sweet. It seems like just yesterday when I had two newborns, but to hold a newborn now makes it seem like forever ago. I’m pretty certain I’m not having anymore babies, but thankfully, I have friends who will be 🙂
- Speaking of, I just got a 22 month email from Pampers. Yikes. I can’t decide if I want to have their party at our house or someplace else. I really did like having it someplace else last year, but part of me wants to do it here, too. I think it just being so hot in August scares me. I don’t want people to be miserable since we would have activities outside, too.
- I don’t think I ever posted pictures from their first birthday party. I really need to do that. Then, I need to go put the post where it belongs. This was their cake 🙂
- I’m having with iCloud opening on my computer. I meant to call Apple yesterday to get it worked out, but I never got a chance. I know all my info is right, but it says I can’t log in at this time and to try again later. Emailing pics to myself is getting old. I have dropbox, but I never think to use it, so I figured iCloud would be easiest to do my photo stream.
- Has anyone made any good recipes lately? I wanting something new and different.
What’s going on with you this week!?