1. I’m in love with our little Mommy & Me pictures we had done. Blair Schluter Photography did them and I think she did an awesome job! I’ll post more soon 🙂
2. My glasses came! Much quicker than I thought. I can’t believe trees have leaves and clothing has patterns. It’s crazy how clear things are now.
3. If you don’t watch Scandal, you are missing out. We just caught up and I’m pretty bummed about it. I liked watching episodes back to back on Netflix & Hulu. It comes on ABC when it’s in season. I don’t think it starts back up to fall. It just keeps my attention, which is good considering I lose interest in shows easily.
4. Meet our new friend. He doesn’t have a name yet, but he is a razorback. Brent has been traveling this week, in Arkansas, and
wearereallyreadyforhimtobehome these caught his eye as he was driving. They were at a flee market so he stopped and texted me pictures of all the options. We liked this one best and decided it would be his Father’s Day gift 😉 No clue where we will put it…
5. I’m loving this shirt from Shop Sosie. I’ve seen such fun patriotic stuff lately, but I’m undecided if I would actually wear it!
Have a good day!!