Happy Thursday 🙂
- Thankfully, this week has gone by pretty quickly. Brent was out of from Sunday night until last night, so I manned the ship by myself. Knox & Sloane has a pretty good week and have had such cute little personalities. Knox was battling some coughing, but I think it was mostly just allergies and it’s passed. Loves…
- I picked up some random gluten free things to try this week since Brent was going to be out of town. Knox & Sloane pretty much ate the entire box of the Van’s crackers. They were delicious. I really liked the evol chicken bowl, but it was a bit too spicy for them. I didn’t like the waffles. I’ll just stick to Van’s for waffles and gluten free Bisquick for pancakes, yum 🙂 The chocolate dipped cookies were good, but I didn’t like them as much as some that I got that are similar to “soft-batch” cookies.
- I’m going to see Jason Aldean tomorrow night (Friday) and I’m super excited. I’ve always floated around on music and there have been time periods in my life where I didn’t like country music, but right now I do, at least some of it. Jason Aldean may be my favorite right now.
- I just added some things I’m leaving on my deals and discounts page. I’m trying to get back to updating it.
- We are getting ready to have some landscaping done. We thought we would do it ourselves, but we don’t trust ourselves as we haven’t had much luck in the past. We have gotten a few things, these being my favorites….
- The house I grew up with had hydrangeas and I love them. I’d really like to have every color, but I know that can kind of vary depending on the soil.
- My mom has some beautiful rose bushes in her yard and brought me enough to fill two vases this week. I love their color.
- If you are local, mark your calendar for the below. It will be SUCH a fun event for SUCH an important cause.
- I watched season one of Scandal and the movie, What to Expect When You’re Expecting while Brent was away. I really enjoyed both. I kinda wish I would have waited to see if Brent watched to watch Scandal because I think he would have liked it. I suppose I can sit through season one again. I can’t wait to watch season two, though!
- I’m trying to decided what I should make for dinner tonight. When Brent got in last night, we went for sushi with a lady, from his company, in town running his office while he was gone. I love sushi and could eat it every day.
- I’m totally getting my hair trimmed again tomorrow. I know, I’m a nut. Surely I won’t go much shorter.
- What do you all have going on this week? Do you do a “midweek randoms” post? I’ve thought about doing a link-up, but didn’t know if anyone else would participate besides me 🙂 haha