Happy Midweek 🙂
- I decided to do a link up for Midweek Randoms 🙂 Basically just a post about random things! I figure most of us do them, and I do them pretty much weekly, so I thought you could join if you wanted! I suppose it doesn’t have to be on a Wednesday either; you can link up any day, but that’s when I’ll aim to post mine.
- People typically have little button logos for link-ups, right? I’m really not sure, but I attempted to make one. You can use it if you would like. It’s not beautiful because I’m not good at design stuff. If anyone wants to create something cuter, feel free to send it my way 😉 I didn’t attach an html to it either, sorry!
- Well, I got that dreaded “I’m on my way to the ER” phone call this morning. I knew before I picked up the phone, which is weird. Thankfully, it wasn’t my fear, which is a car wreck, but it was Crossfit. Brent dislocated his shoulder. Luckily, a doctor was there in his class and took him to the hospital and got him right in. I will say he looks much better in the picture below than he did in the video my brother took while he was knocked out at doctors were fixing it. ICK. So daddy is down for a bit. He has to go to a surgeon in a few days to make sure everything else is okay with it.
- My sweet friend, Julie, of juliethefish designs, is doing a fundraiser for Heather. You can read all about it here. I know she appreciates everyone’s support!
- One of Brent’s sisters in graduating high school this week. That’s crazy to me. When Brent and I met she was about seven years old. We will have a busy few days, but it will be fun.
- The new Erin Condren life planners are coming out and I’m excited to get a new one! I’ll also be helping host a BIG giveaway!!! So, stay tuned for that 🙂 Also, here is a video peek at the planners –
- I keep thinking about these scallops. Is that weird? We went to dinner with my cousin on Sunday night (for you locals, at Bodeans) and they are seriously the best I’ve had. It probably had a lot to do with everything on the plate, but it was delicious.
- I took the funniest video of Sloane dancing this morning. It was a minute long and I guess my phone ate it. It’s not where to be found and it bums me out 🙁 Any tricks to finding it hiding somewhere?
- Knox & Sloane are obsessed with their toys outside. They would probably stay in the back yard all day if I would let them. On Memorial Day, they played in their little pool for a while. Leaves blew in it while they were napping and before we could get them out, they wanted in. I have a feeling I’ll be crawling in that little pool this summer.
- I finally found a delicious gluten free granola bar. Thank you, Nature’s Path! Knox loves it, too. I got them at Target. I think they had several flavors, but the next time I went to get some, every single one was sold out. Every item around it was fully stocked but there wasn’t a box of these in sight.
- How cute are these poufs from Walmart. I feel like I want one, or two, but I don’t know which.
- I have no idea what I’m going to make for dinner tonight. Short weeks feel weird and mess up my meal planning. Eh, that’s probably an excuse, but I need to figure it out!
- We made 4th of July plans to go see family in Texas and I’m excited!
Okay, so tell me what random thoughts are popping in your head….