Happy Wednesday, everyone 🙂
Let’s see, what’s in my head this morning…
- Happy MAY. Um, how did that happen? Wasn’t it just Christmas?
- Brent took Knox to Urgent Care last night and he has a bad ear infection 🙁 Before dinner, he started getting so fussy, but he had been fine all day. I gave him some Tylenol because I know both babes are working on their molars. Then, we laid down to watch Barney. I could feel his little skin was warm so I checked and his temp was about 104, 103.6, 104. I knew it was about time for Brent to get home so he came and took him in. He didn’t do well on antibiotics the last time he had an ear infection, so hopefully these won’t mess with him.
- After the doctor, they had to wait on his medicine to be called in and it was past dinner time, so Brent took him to Chickfila. They had dinner together and of course Brent sent me this awesome picture…
- Sloane and I played outside while they were gone..
- Her little teethy smile melts my heart.
- Thank you all for the feedback in the outdoor post yesterday. I got a few things ordered and I’m excited. They should arrive tomorrow! Thank you, Amazon, for super FAST shipping 🙂
- We have a Derby Party this coming weekend and I haven’t a clue what I’m going to wear! I suppose I should start thinking about that.
- Some girlfriends and I going tickets to Jason Aldean in a few weeks. I love his songs and I’m super excited!
- I’ve been having a few people email me and ask if they win a giveaway. I think I’ll start posting winners again so everyone knows 🙂
- Knox & Sloane have school pictures today and I have no idea what they are going to wear! I should probably figure that out before they wake up. They don’t have school today, but thankfully they let you come up if it’s not your day.
- Does anyone have any safe, kind of natural, magic potion that will keep spiders away. I.HATE.THEM and they are starting to show their ugly faces. We’ve had a company that has been spraying every month for about a year, but honestly, I don’t think they do too good of a job, or maybe there stuff isn’t too good. I know it doesn’t help that we live on a green belt.
- When I look back at my post last week about cutting my hair, I feel like it’s already gotten longer. When I look in the mirror, or see a new picture, it just looks longer. Hopefully I don’t get addicting to cutting it, although I might want a little more out. I am thinking about getting a straightener put on it. We thinned it a lot when I got it cut, but it still is so puffy when it’s short. I have curly hair so that’s probably why.
- Tara, from Jimmy Shoes & Tennis Shoes, asked me if I wanted to participate in spreading the word about her “celebrate baby” giveaway! I said of course 🙂 She is so sweet and I’ve “known” her for a long time! I’m thrilled for her and her husband.
She teamed up with some wonderful boutiques and one winner will receive a total of $125 in gift cards to the following boutiques.
A second winner will receive a dress and accessory styled by Tara! If you want to enter, you can do so through the Rafflecopter below.