Happy Thursday 🙂 This week has gone fast for us.
- Thank you so for the nice comments yesterday. I didn’t expect that post to be quite so hard to write, but it was.
- As for the post I did Monday night, for prayer requests, some people added theirs in the comments if you want to add them to your list. I also added one from someone that messaged me.
- I just added some clothes to “Our Closets” page 🙂
- I finally got my Ashley Brooke Designs coffee mug, and I love it! I thank she did such a cute job on these!
- I still need to get the kids’ nursery print printed and framed, that Ashley did. We love it.
- Speaking of kids, Knox & Sloane are obsessed with Easter eggs and I’m having a hard time putting them away. Every time we go outside, they want to take them out. When they are inside, they are looking out the window, saying eggs! ha These were taken on Monday…
- I still need to do an Easter post. #imslow
- I saw the Green Mountain Naturals Lemonade at Target last week, or maybe the week before, and asked people if they had tried. All said they liked, so I bought them. The lemonade is REALLY good. Often times, I’m picky with lemonade unless it’s fresh. The only downfall is it for to be really yummy, it has lots of sugar. This one was a bit sugary, but pretty standard.
- I feel like I’ve done really well doing no gluten, but lately, I’m just craving it. It’s mostly cake and Pop Tarts that I want.
- I’m going to attempt to make gluten free cakepops this weekend. There is a local place here that makes them and they are really good. Does anyone have a good GF recipe? I got this Nordic Ware cake pop holder off Zulily a while back. I don’t think they have it right now, but they get Nordic Ware somewhat often.
- I can’t get over how much Sloane is talking and the things she is doing. She’s putting her shoes on and putting her hands on her hips. SO funny. Knox is jabbering away, right on schedule! About a month or two behind her 🙂
- I’m debating getting Disqus. For those of you that have it, do you have to get on your blog to reply, or can you do it to the emails? Also, does it keep the comments you already have? For those of you that comment, do you mind commenting on blogs that have Disqus?
Hope you all are having a good week!