Happy Wednesday 🙂
- I’m heading to Dallas next week for Blissdom and I’m very excited! I’m a little sad to leave the babies for several days, but I know they will do great! Are you all going??
- If you missed the Lentil salad I posted yesterday, check it out. I’m on day 3 eating it and it really is so good if you like lentils.
- I went to the dentist today. It’s not my favorite place. I just cringe when I have to get my teeth cleaned, so I always put it off. It really wasn’t bad and thankfully it’s my friends that clean and check 🙂
- Knox had his celiac testing done yesterday. Horrid. I hate to see them get blood drawn and it never takes in the first arm so they always have to do the second. Thankfully, they got it and it didn’t take too long. I’ll be taking Sloane in within the next week or two for hers.
- Knox & Sloane have done pretty good with the time change. I think the first day they were thrown off, but we’ve been putting them to bed about fifteen minutes later, and while they still chat for a bit, they fall to sleep pretty quickly.
- I’m new to these hair ties, but I’m liking them! They don’t pull or break my hair. These cute ones are from Very Jane.
- I’ve been craving yellow cake with chocolate icing and I think I’ll make it this afternoon. Thank you, Betty Crocker for having gluten free mixes.
- I can’t believe St.Patrick’s Day is already this weekend! I picked up these cute carrots at Hobby Lobby. I thought they’d be cute for an Easter arrangement…
- We are about to start watching Mad Men season 5. Super excited. It’s such a good show. We are still watching Pretty Little Liars, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, SVU and when I find a few minutes, The Lying Game. Brent won’t much watch it.
- Knox & Sloane have been super sweet this week. It’s mostly in the mornings they just wake off and start playing with one another. They are really only napping about an hour and forty-five minutes, which well…isn’t enough! So, the mornings they are chummy, but the afternoons, they are a little rambunctious! Loves..
- I have my fingers crossed they will at least get back to maybe 2 1/2 hours 🙂
Hope you all are having a good week!!