- I finally have all my Christmas stuff put away. I miss the pretty lights and decor. My goal is to re-organize all of the Christmas stuff now that we have a big attic. We were going to make the attic into a normal room last fall, but decided it really needed to go at the bottom of our list. So it may be a few years. For now, we are just going to use it for storage, but organized storage!
- I don’t think I posted my favorite ornaments we got this year. I love them. On the bear one, they accidentally wrote my name on the larger, papa bear, haha. We got it when we took the babies Christmas shopping at the mall. Oh, it also looks like it says “2022”…but it’s a 1
- I think Knox, Sloane and I are getting cabin fever. We are about to start music class and I think by summer, I’m going to start them at Mother’s Day once or twice a week at church for half a day. I wasn’t sure I’m ready, but I’m getting there and I think they are.
- We are currently using our small living area, off the kitchen, as the kids play area during the day. I’ve got to think of some kind of toy organizing set up because what we are doing now, just isn’t cutting it. It’s like we pick up, but toys are still everywhere. Don’t get me wrong, I love having toys everywhere, but making it hard to walk isn’t really feasible.
- Eventually, we want to have the upstairs gameroom be a play area for them, but right now, it’s so nice to be able to be in the kitchen so I can work on cooking and what not.
- Speaking of cooking, I’m SO impressed with the gluten free enchiladas we recently made! They turned out SO good. I’ll sit down and post all of the details soon!
- When I woke up this morning, it was 14 degrees. That’s cold. I think the high is actually in the upper 40’s, which is warmer than it has been lately. I like warm weather, but I do not like hot weather. The thought of a sticky summer exhausts me, so I have my fingers crossed it will be a mild one! Right now, I am enjoying the cold!
- I also like that I get to snuggle up in warm clothes right now. I got these fleece-lined leggings from Very Jane and they are so cozy. I also got lots of compliments when I wore them. Yep, chambray goes with anything!
- So, when I was pouring my coffee this morning and looked over to see this….
HOW are my babies already eating cereal from a bowl and watching morning cartoons? It just doesn’t seem right. Time, please please slow down.
- I’m trying to keep up with my “Daily Deals” page pretty regularly. I just posted a fantastic deal for Layla Grace!
- I’m obsessed with this new little stand I got. I first visualized it going on the kitchen island, but it can probably go many places. I went in Hobby Lobby to pick up some ribbon, and of course, I ended up skimming the aisles. It’s one of those places I don’t go all too often, but when I do, I never end up getting just what I went for.
- Another case and point, Hobby Lobby had these snag-free hair ties! I’ve been wanting to get some for forever and just haven’t. I see them on deal sites or Instagram and always forget about it. I thought $1.99 was pretty good for three. You can’t really tell, but the middle one is pretty and shimmery.
- I still go back and forth on making my picture large or x-large.
- Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway for a chance to win a personalized lucite tray!
Hope you all are having a good day!