Happy Tuesday :)
- I think I'm going to do a Black Friday/ Cyber Monday post on Friday morning with all my sponsors and affiliates to share their deals :) I never ended the sponsor discount code, so... if you want to join in, you can enter "30off" to get 30% off any size ad. Options here.
- One of my sweet sponsors, Jennifer, is such an awesome seamstress! She made the curtains in Knox & Sloane's room and she did a fabulous job! I'm seriously in love with the turquoise ikat and plan on ordering them for spring! I'm thinking I probably need the reversible car tote in the near future also. Jennifer is offering a discount 20% discount for my readers to her shop Jennifer Farley Designs! Just enter "WONDERFULLIFE20" at checkout :) Also, be sure to check her out on Facebook because she often posts deals and new products!
- One of my other sponsors, Crystal Faye, is also offering a discount to her shop! She had SUCH great items! Just enter "GiveThanks" to get 15% off your purchase!
- I'm going to do a post soon on the gluten free food I've tried. I really liked Lucy's sugar cookies. Typically I like really soft cookies, but these are a bit crunchy, but still good! Also, if you haven't had Talenti Gelato, GET IT. Some are gluten free, some aren't. The Sea Salt Caramel is, thank goodness. It is AMAZING.
- A few people asked about the tray in THIS post. I ordered it off One Kings Lane last fall and the brand is Zak! Designs.
- I don't know why I put off packing until the last minute. Never fails. I should be packing right now!
- Our alumni association has been calling me every night. I don't answer. I donate once a year and that's not going to change. I'm wondering if I just need to answer and tell them that. If anyone saw my phone records, it would seem as though they are stalking me.
- I can't imagine a road trip without Pinterest. Man, we've come a long way in the world of technology. I said the same thing last weekend on the way to a birthday party. WHAT did I do before I had a map on my phone to look at .....one that moved with my car. The roads here are crazy and I can't imagine figuring my way around neighborhoods.
- I don't think we are having any kind of Christmas party this year, but I'm pretty excited about these fun paper Christmas straws that I got off Very Jane! I suppose I'll just use them on a daily basis :)
- Speaking of Christmas, I'm excited for our Christmas cards this year!! I am very curious how Knox & Sloane did in the pictures. Knox was in a pretty terrible mood from not napping, but we shall see!
- Speaking of Christmas cards, you can still get 20% off your order at Tiny Prints. Just enter code "20novsw" HERE.
- If you've not tried either one of these, I think you should. Have I already posted this? The Starbucks refreshers are so good! Also, I LOVE JR Watkins hand cream.
- I've decided to only put up two of the four or five Christmas trees this year. I just don't trust Knox & Sloane with them.
- I wore my first "infinity scarf" the other day. I have no idea why I was hesitant to them for a while. I really liked it! I got this one off Zulily a few months ago.
- You can enter to win $100 Visa gift card from BlogHer & Olay HERE!
Happy Thanksgiving Week!