- I think I’m going to do a Black Friday/ Cyber Monday post on Friday morning with all my sponsors and affiliates to share their deals I never ended the sponsor discount code, so… if you want to join in, you can enter “30off” to get 30% off any size ad. Options here.
- One of my sweet sponsors, Jennifer, is such an awesome seamstress! She made the curtains in Knox & Sloane’s room and she did a fabulous job! I’m seriously in love with the turquoise ikat and plan on ordering them for spring! I’m thinking I probably need the reversible car tote in the near future also. Jennifer is offering a discount 20% discount for my readers to her shop Jennifer Farley Designs! Just enter “WONDERFULLIFE20” at checkout Also, be sure to check her out on Facebook because she often posts deals and new products!
- One of my other sponsors, Crystal Faye, is also offering a discount to her shop! She had SUCH great items! Just enter “GiveThanks” to get 15% off your purchase!
- I’m going to do a post soon on the gluten free food I’ve tried. I really liked Lucy’s sugar cookies. Typically I like really soft cookies, but these are a bit crunchy, but still good! Also, if you haven’t had Talenti Gelato, GET IT. Some are gluten free, some aren’t. The Sea Salt Caramel is, thank goodness. It is AMAZING.
- A few people asked about the tray in THIS post. I ordered it off One Kings Lane last fall and the brand is Zak! Designs.
- I don’t know why I put off packing until the last minute. Never fails. I should be packing right now!
- Our alumni association has been calling me every night. I don’t answer. I donate once a year and that’s not going to change. I’m wondering if I just need to answer and tell them that. If anyone saw my phone records, it would seem as though they are stalking me.
- I can’t imagine a road trip without Pinterest. Man, we’ve come a long way in the world of technology. I said the same thing last weekend on the way to a birthday party. WHAT did I do before I had a map on my phone to look at …..one that moved with my car. The roads here are crazy and I can’t imagine figuring my way around neighborhoods.
- I don’t think we are having any kind of Christmas party this year, but I’m pretty excited about these fun paper Christmas straws that I got off Very Jane! I suppose I’ll just use them on a daily basis
- Speaking of Christmas, I’m excited for our Christmas cards this year!! I am very curious how Knox & Sloane did in the pictures. Knox was in a pretty terrible mood from not napping, but we shall see!
- Speaking of Christmas cards, you can still get 20% off your order at Tiny Prints. Just enter code “20novsw” HERE.
- If you’ve not tried either one of these, I think you should. Have I already posted this? The Starbucks refreshers are so good! Also, I LOVE JR Watkins hand cream.
- I’ve decided to only put up two of the four or five Christmas trees this year. I just don’t trust Knox & Sloane with them.
- I wore my first “infinity scarf” the other day. I have no idea why I was hesitant to them for a while. I really liked it! I got this one off Zulily a few months ago.
- You can enter to win $100 Visa gift card from BlogHer & Olay HERE!
Happy Thanksgiving Week!