This. {day 22}

This picture I took yesterday. It was day the 22nd day of October; It was day 22 of my 31 Days of Twin Treats; It was when I really clicked, I have twins.

I know, I know, of course I know that I have twins…….
I went into the kitchen to grab a snack. They were playing with their toys on opposite sides of their little play area. I came around the corner just a few minutes later after I stuffed my face and saw this. I didn’t make a peep. I just watched them for a second and felt my heart aching….with happiness. I sprinted across the room to grab my phone, very quietly so they couldn’t hear me. I thought, their daddy has to see this.

I think it melted his heart like it did mine.

It was one of those moments that I thought, I still can’t believe we have twins. Yep, sometimes I still think that.

I think it’s what I imagine people think when they win the lottery; I never thought I would win the lottery.

At least that’s how I see it.

Oh, and I definitely feel like we won the lottery with these two :)

I know they are going to love each other and be best of friends.

This was day 22 of 31 Days of Twin Treats :)

Comments

Me and my husband have 2 year old twin boys, we still have moments when they sit together and play sweetly that we think "wow we have twins" :) Your little loves are so precious!

So sweet! I think that with just my one. I still can't believe I am a mommy. I still can't believe I have a little boy. I still can't believe I have a toddler. It truly is amazing and such a blessing.

My heart melted when you posted this on IG yesterday. They are so sweet. Twins are definitely a blessing. There are times I still can't believe I have twins and my girls are 4.5 years old!!! They are the best of friends too and I can't wait to see how their friendship continues to blossom as they get older!

So sweet!
    Right now my 2 just wanna pull each others hair and steal each others juice cup. Both result in crying and screaming! HaHa! But wouldn't trade it for the world!!

What an awesome picture! LOVE! You did win the lotto, THE KID LOTTO!! My twins are only ten months old but they showed their love to each other yesterday by one standing ON TOP of the other to get what they wanted (holy run-on sentance). Literally one was on all fours while the other stepped on top of the other like KING OF THE HILL!!

ssooo sweet! It's hard for us to believe we have twins too. I guess it'll really hit me one day. I feel like their someone else's and their just here all the time. lol {I'm crazy…I know. haha}

Hope you have a great day!!!!

I have 13 year old twin boys and it still is unreal at times. Even though the teen years are in full swing at home, they are an amazing blessing.

Look at those sweet babies! Love it! I wanted twins when I was pregnant with Lainey. I can't imagine how tough it must be and how exhausted you are but what a blessing!!

Visit my blog tomorrow, I'm hosting a giveaway I'm SURE Sloan would love! 😉

Just started recently following your blog and can relate to so much:) My identical boys are 2 1/2 and we have the same 'oh my gosh' moments as well. I'll never forget when they were somewhere between 5-7 months old I'd come upstairs from changing the laundry loads and they'd twisted themselves around so they could face each other and babble…their first brotherly chat:) I'll never forget that.

My word, this has to be the sweetest picture. How blessed they are to have one another. My little one is asleep in those same pajamas…they are the BEST!