I really want to get back to midweek randoms. My brain is SO full of random thoughts, pretty consistently, that I might as well dump it all out, right?
- **Don’t forget to check the silent auction item I posted HERE and HERE! Everyone needs…… these goodies.
- Today, I wanted to share just a few things. Mostly some great info from two of my sponsors!
- Speaking of, at the beginning of the month, I posted that I was offering a discount for sponsors. I think I will go ahead and continue that. So you can get 30% off any ad size and amount of months you would like! Details HERE.
- I have a new Stella & Dot sponsor named Heather! I asked her share with me some information so I could let my readers know about her! She also wanted to let you know about the specials and Stella & Dot Breast Cancer Boutique!
Hi, Im Heather, and a stay at home mom to 3 little boys, and baby #4 (a girl!) on the way! My oldest son, Aidan is 5, and on the Autism Spectrum. He is an amazing little boy, who lights up our lives, and those around him. Aidan has twin brothers, Grayson and Landon, who just turned 3. We are all so excited that we will be blessed with a baby girl in December!
I started as a stylists for Stella & Dot last spring, and really feel blessed to have something to call mine, outside from a houseful of boys, Lego’s, and trains. I would love to help you shop for yourself, or family and friends this holiday season! If you are local, I am booking shows now for October and November. Now is a great time to earns hundreds in free jewelry to spoil yourself, or someone else! I also offer catalog parties, so if you are out of the area, you can also get in on the fun! I have a great special going on now- book a show with me for the month of October or November and place your $50 free jewelry order the day you book! That is an additional $50 on top of the great rewards you will earn as a hostess!
Stella & Dot asks you to join us in the fight against breast cancer and support the Noreen Fraser Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to women’s cancer research and awareness. Proceeds from sales of items in our Breast Cancer Boutique go to fight for a cure! Items are selling out, so place your order today!
I am currently running a Mystery Hostess Trunk Show for the month of October. Anyone who places an order will have a chance to win the hostess rewards for this show! The average hostess earns $250 in free jewelry and 4 half off items (just to give you an idea)! I will announce the winner at the end of the month, or when all items from the Breast Cancer Boutique have sold out. All you have to do is go to the link below, enjoy some online shopping, and be sure to select the “Breast Cancer Mystery Hostess” as your trunk show!
If you have any questions, please email me at HeatherMBrogdon(at)gmail(dot)com. Keep in mind friends and family who have been touched by cancer when shopping. All items come wrapped in a cute box, ready for gift giving!
- Pretty great stuff, huh? Thanks so much for the details, Heather, and so nice to meet you 🙂 Precious family, too!
- If you’ve been reading for a while, you’ve probably heard me talk about my sponsor, juliethefish designs. She recently entered a FedEx Small Business Grant Contest. Julie is a wonderful person with a wonderful business and I would REALLY love to see her win this! I do know her on a personal level, so I don’t hesitate to say that at all. If you have a few seconds, I would love it if you could vote for this great business right HERE 🙂
- Have you all tried Orla Kiely for Method? SMELLS SO GOOD. I’m typically a JR Watkins, lemon, hand soap lover, but I decided to give this a try. It’s great. I know it’s a limited edition so I kind of want to stock up. This is my second bottle of the bay leaf soap and first bottle of the pear ginger all purpose cleaner.
- I’ve always been obsessed with polka dots and they fact that they are so “in” right now, is not too good for my budget. Seriously. They are everywhere and I cannot.get.enough.
- I’m proud of myself for sticking to my 31 Days of Twin Treats and I really do love looking back and reading stories about days with my sweet dumplings, and of course I love their sweet faced pictures!
- I’m still putting Halloween stuff out. It feels like it’s still the beginning of October, but somehow we have hit the half way mark. We’ve passed it, actually. That’s okay, though. I have cute, creepy friends around the house. I got these off Zulily. Again, I couldn’t resist. I mean this couple is even covered in glitter. There is another couple I got, just as cute, but I’ve not snapped their pictures yet.
- Maybe I need to think of names for our creepy friends.
- I love that our mail truck is loud enough, and our mailbox is close enough, for me to know exactly when they mail is put in the box. I like the little walk out to the mailbox.
- Speaking of mailbox, I’m not sure I will ever get caught up on my virtual one. I really have good intentions of doing so, but there is seriously just not enough time in my days to get everything done. Maybe that will change soon. Maybe it won’t. Thanks for your patience and I do promise that I will try to respond to your email sooner than later.
- We didn’t watch much of the debate last night. It made me cringe. It’s like it really is such an important part of all of our lives, but yet it’s so awkward for people to comprehend and deal with.
- Random, I know.