I cannot believe it's been a decade! I know, that word makes it really seem like a long time, huh?
It's been an amazing ten years. It's had it's ups and it's downs, but we have successfully worked through everything.
I think communication has been a key factor in our relationship. We talk about things. We listen.
I know I've blogged about this before, but I met Brent my second week of college. I had no intentions of going to college and getting a boyfriend right away. In fact, I was hoping for the opposite. God had other plans.
Our first date, we went to see Swimfan.
We started dating in 2002. In July of 2005, we got engaged :) We got married in October of 2006. We will be celebrating six years of marriage in October and that also seems like it was just yesterday that we were saying our vows.
In our six year "together" anniversary post, here, I did a picture recap that I still love looking at :)
I feel extremely blessed, lucky, thankful and grateful to have Brent as my husband, best friend...and uh, babies' daddy :)
He is the best.
A few things :)
- Thank you all for the feedback and encouragement on my reading post!
- I posted a recipe for stuffed pork chops on Saturday.
- GroopDealz is launching it's Big Birthday Giveaway today! You can win some AMAZING things HERE.
- *Be sure to check out the newest Huggies' post here. I shared about finding out I was pregnant with Knox & Sloane :)
- Check out a good way to keep your food fresh in your kitchen here!