In case you missed my review of the great new Baby Orajel Naturals teething product, you can still read it here (though the giveaway has ended). I also wanted to let you know that if you are one of the lucky women attending the BlogHer conference in NYC on August 3-4, 2012, you can visit the Baby Orajel folks at Booth 1100 to learn more about taking care of your little oneís teeth and gums! They may even have some product samples to share with you so be sure to stop by.
Hope you all are having a good week 🙂
- Don’t forget to check out the Moms On Call special offer & giveaway HERE. It’s a great deal and program!
- We are having a pretty good week around here. Not too too much going on. Weeks are passing by so quickly.
- Knox still has a bit of a snotty nose and a little cough. Just like six months ago, when he got sick, his skin has flared back up. I think stress contributes to it, somewhat. Since he cleared up before the allergy immunologist appointment, we haven’t gone. I called this morning to see about getting him in.
- I thought I would start working on weaning them over to milk, but I think I’m going to wait until after their birthday now. I don’t Knox to have a reaction and be miserable.
- Speaking of finding things out about your little one, everyone needs to read THIS blog post. It’s something not many people recognize, but it’s important that it is caught quickly!
- I’ve gotten several comments and emails about the chair in this post. I posted about it a while back, but I think new readers are the ones wondering. It’s from One Kings Lane. I do think they’ve had it since I’ve ordered it once or twice.
- My mom picked me up some white roses yesterday. Love white roses.
- Have you all tried Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Iced coffee? I love it. I put a little Cold Stone creamer in it. So good.
- I wish I was going to BlogHer. I think I’ll try next year. If I were, I’d order super cute contact cards from Tiny Prints 🙂 I just got an email that they are 50% off right now if you use code: DOD0726 Would it be weird if I ordered for next year? haha Remember that time I was going to spam deal emails? Yeah, need to do more of that.
- I mean is it me or do they look like little kids now. Melts my heart.
- We really want to see the new Batman, but it just seems weird now. My heart still hurts so bad for the victims and their loved ones.
- We did rent Drive, which was super bizarre. Not my type of movie, at all. We also watched the new Sherlock Holmes. I wish I would have paid closer attention to it. I was hunting for party stuff.
- I still can’t believe the Honey Boo Boo show is happening.
- Party planning is in full force! Sheriff badges for all 🙂
- The babies have lots of festive western attire they will be sporting all August 🙂 I can’t wait!
- Another random drink I’m loving. Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher. I like the Hibiscus one, too, but I like the lime better 🙂
- I’m meeting with some friends this afternoon and excited!
Have a good day 🙂