Happy Friday, friends 🙂
Long days and short weeks, right?
- I think Brent had a nice birthday yesterday. We celebrated with pizza and cake last night and will have most of our family over this weekend 🙂
- I’ve been itching to see The Amazing Spider-Man again. I know, we just saw it last week. I just loved it. I doubt I pay money to go see it in the theater, but I’ll definitely be watching as soon as it’s out for home viewing.
- We’ve been thinking about cutting out some of our TV channels. It’s just stupid expensive and we don’t watch so many of them. I don’t hardly turn the TV on during the day. We watch a few shows in the evenings, but not every night. The hard part about this is that I called to talk tot he cable company about it. They gave me like a $7 discount and added two free movie channels for six months. Not really what I was going for. They are trying to get us addicted to those channels so we will want to pay for them when the time is up. Won’t happen.
- Ashley Brooke Designs launched some beautiful, new stationery. I LOVE it. She is so talented! It’s so nice to have unique stuff on hand 🙂
- A few weeks ago, I decided I had nothing in my closet that I wanted to wear. I don’t know if it’s just that I’ve been wearing the same things for a few years or that I’ve worn a majority of them when I was pregnant or recently had a baby. I pick up a few pieces here and there, but I don’t really need much at stage in my life. Most days I just see Brent, Knox & Sloane. Anyways, long story short, my friend, Emily, came over yesterday and helped me CLEAN OUT MY CLOSET! I think we ended up with two plus boxes of “no’s” and it felt good to get it out!
- I am adding these two pieces in. They are from Blithe Boutique. I ordered when they were having a wonderful grand opening sale.
- My mom got Brent and I massages FOREVER ago…maybe my birthday in January? I can’t remember. We still haven’t used them. They don’t expire, but we really need to go. We need them.
- Knox has been taking forever to fall asleep for his morning nap lately. I’m not sure why, but he just talks and talks. Sloane typically falls right to sleep. I really think she could sleep past 7 am, when they initially wake up, but he wakes up so we get them up. We do bottles, play a little, do breakfast and then they go down for their morning nap.
- We may meet Brent for lunch today. I’m already hungry not sure how long I can wait.
- Brent has casual Fridays so last week we went to his office to hang with him for a bit. I LOVE their smiles in these pics.
- I’m kind of on a coffee kick. I hadn’t drank much in a few years, but I’ve started back up. I’m just NOT a pop person. I like a little cherry coke at the movie theater every now and then, but that’s about it. Someone mentioned Donut Shop, Coconut Mocha on Twitter and I must say, it’s pretty good!
- One of my sponsors, Glitz & Glam for Five, is having a Christmas in July sale and if you are interested, send her an email. Lots of great specials she is offering! firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m going to do some birthday party peeks soon. I’m one of those that likes to wait until it’s all done to show, mostly because I second guess myself up until the reality, but it’s fun. I have so many ideas in my head, but not sure how many I can actually execute!
- Speaking of massages, if you want the chance to win a SpaFinder gift card for $500, tell me your thoughts on aging here 🙂
Have a good day 🙂