You may have read my post HERE (link to previous post once live) about Coca Cola's campaign, America Is Your Park.
You can help YOUR favorite park win a $100k grant through the America Is Your Park Campaign!
Find out all about it HERE.
I really do think this is an AWESOME campaign!
As a reminder...
- It doesn't matter the size of the park or the town that it's in! Last year, over 13 million votes were cast and a park in small town Minot, ND won!
- YOU can spread the word and let others know, who also love your park, to vote! Vote for improvements and fun.
Do you want to know the secret to winning success??
-Vote at LivePositively.com/parks from now until July 15, 2012. After you vote, share with your social networks simply by clicking the Share button (after voting, it's just a FB share). Set up a Facebook page to spread the word and help everyone rally around your park! Share regular status updates on how your park is ranking on the leader board!
Gather together at the park!
- Get active at the park! Bike, run, rollerblade or play games with your friends and family. And while you're there, encourage everyone to vote! Each "check-in" (via foursquare) at the park, earns your favorite park 100 votes in an instant! Check out LivePositively.com/parks on more information on how to check-in from the park.
Get out the vote!
-Use the toolkit on LivePositively.com/parks to help organize your community and help others get involved.
- Send emails and tweets to community leaders, park groups, local celebrities and more, telling them about the campaign and why your park is so special.
- Print out a flyer to post all over your local park and ask park goers to vote WHILE they are at the park! You can do it on the spot from your smart phone!
What is your favorite park? Can you imagine it with a few more family friendly activities and improvements?
Has it been entered?
Did you know you can vote as MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT?
GO! Go vote now! Right HERE.
Official Rules, and complete details including grant descriptions, visit www.LivePositively.com/parks. Void where prohibited.