Happy Midweek, everyone!
- I’m glad you all liked the theme for the shower I posted yesterday! Isn’t it fun??
-My dress is Ella Moss. I got it several years ago off Shopbop.
-My yellow necklace was off a Facebook flash sale. No clue the brand, but I do know that Bridier Baubles also had it at one point!
-I feel like there were other questions, but I can’t remember what they were at the moment : /
-I’ll work to get the recipes for the punches!
- Oh, a lot of people have emailed asking about Sloane’s bows. I’ll do a post on those soon because I’ve gotten them tons of places.
- Speaking of, how cute is she in this one from Peas & Carrots? It’s the Suri one that Peas & Carrots was picked for to gift Suri Cruise 🙂
- Knox’s skin has still been pretty iffy this week. He’s on steroids, so the poor baby has been pretty emotional, too. We should hear back on his biopsy report today.
- It’s not been an easy few days on the parenting front. Lots of deep breaths and prayers.
- Last night I decided on cake for dinner. Healthy huh? Easy cake. Chocolate cake mix, caramel, eagle brand milk & cream cheese & cool whip as the icing. yum. Don’t worry, we had left over chicken from the night before, too. No, not with the cake.
- Some of my flowers have been alive for two plus weeks. Is it sad I like them so much I keep up with how long I can make them last? haha
- Speaking of lasting, my herbs are doing pretty good so far. I typically have trouble with cilantro, but so far so good.
- Since our past few days
weekhave been pretty rough, my mom came over yesterday so I could run to the store and pick up a few things. Target kills me with the cuteness. Seriously, how could I resist this?
- I think I’m going to order some gates to set up a little play area for the kiddos. They are crawling SO fast. I get worried I can’t chase and contain them both at the same time. Our little living area by the kitchen can be closed off, but we still have some baby proofing to do and a TV to get hung, so I figure the gates we can use for now and maybe even in there if needed. I think my friend, Heather, said Wal-Mart has a good price and she likes theirs. Anyone else have different ones?
- I’m getting excited for Cohen’s iPod donation! We are going to do it on or right around his birthday. Still working on some details with Children’s. A few friends at Thirty-One, Scentsy, Willow House, Pink Papaya, Buncalator, juliethefish designs & Wild Tree have fundraisers going here, and there will be a few more going up soon 🙂
- I think I’ve mentioned this, but we recently had our fridge replaced (first one was plugged in while power wasn’t on yet and caused it to surge), and I cannot get the water to taste right! They say to run so much through and it will start tasting normal, not like plastic. No luck. I don’t remember it taking so long last time.
- I’m obsessed with twine. The ones I blogged about, here, arrived and I LOVE them. I ordered them from GroopDealz.
GroopDealz also doesn’t help my saving money with all their cute sales. Can we talk about the chevron bags? You can get them here.
- In all seriousness, since I don’t get out too often to go shopping, alone, I really have done good not spending much money lately. I’m proud of myself. I now know I much prefer to see it go into savings. I’m only allotting so much a month on internet purchases. Baby steps 😉 Of course, my mom taking me shopping every now and then, is a nice treat. She spoiled me on Mother’s Day.
- Speaking of Mother’s Day, I need to do a little post recap of it soon. And one from our trip last week…and one from Easter…oh, and the giveaway for this week. It will start Monday instead!
- Do you all watch America’s Got Talent? It can be entertaining, but I just get so embarrassed for people. I’ve not watched the Housewives, Bethanney or any daytime shows in forever, but I’m itching to. I really only watch shows Brent and I both watch in the evening. Sometimes the Today Show in the morning while the babies nap.
- I should have mention this, but if there are any topics you want to see in the “For MOMs by MOMs” posts, please let me know!
- Oh, I also wanted to post a several pictures from a few weekends back. Brent and I went to a Black Keys concert. His brother and his girlfriend went as well. It was lots of fun and we went to dinner before 🙂
- I’m itching to join a blog vlog link up! Maybe next week.
Have a good day 🙂