This past weekend we took some family pictures :) I’ve been dying to do these for quite some time and the stars just wouldn’t align. Brent’s mom sent me a peek. LOVE :)

I’m already researching what sites for photobooks and a canvases :) By the time Knox & Sloane are eighteen, I will probably have 30 books of family pictures and canvases all over the house, HA!

Have I mentioned….

…… I still can’t believe we have twins? I love them so much.

….and that I love pictures? Indeed.

I also wanted to share the sweet pictures from the Heart Walk that Brent’s mom took! We had a great time this year and are so thankful people came out an joined us. It’s something that means a lot to us. I know it’s a busy season so many had prior engagements, a few joined in late but overall we were just glad to be walking in memory of Cohen :) …..and so many others!

Lots of sweet little friends :)

Cousin, Beaux…

Friend, Walker….

Friend, Emerson…

At the finish line :) (I may or may not have woken Sloane up for these pictures 😉

Sending Cohen a little balloon love :)

Here (and here) we are at the Heart Walk last year :) Same pretty sky and bright blue shirts….Knox & Sloane in my belly :)

Can't wait to see the rest! She is such an amazing photographer!

Have you looked into Mpix.com for canvases and MyPublisher.com for books? I have had great experiences with both companies.

Love the family picture and the pictures from the walk! What a great way to remember your special little guy. Wish we could have walked with you guys. We are doing the March of Dimes this weekend, Cohen is definitely on my list of babies this is in honor of.

I rarely comment but wanted to tell you that the family picture is absolutely AMAZING. It's one of those happy moments that takes your breath away!!!

Your MIL captured such a cute moment with that picture! Also, MyPublisher has the best photobooks. They now have lay-flat pages which are amazing!

Lovvvvveeeee this post!!! You are such a beautiful family and I am so happy you had such a beautiful day for Cohen's walk- we were thinking of you for sure!! Xox

That family pic is amazing. It's perfect. And you'll have a lot more than thirty photo books. I know this from experience. :) It's okay, my four year old loves looking back at pictures of himself. 😉

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous people. Super excited to see more of your family photos! And I'm tickled pink Cohen's Heart Walk was another success :) If I weren't all the way in England I would have attended :) xoxo