Happy Leap Day!
- The babies seem to be on the mend, thankfully. Sloane is still pretty stuffy, but her good mood is returning so I think she feels much better. They both still hate to be suctioned. Poor things.
- I'm helping host a baby shower in a few months and I'm so excited. It's a my house so, needless to say, quite a bit more unpacking will be happening between now and then.
- My taste is starting to come back a little bit. I guess I hadn't been sick like this in a few years because I do not remember it being gone for so long. I'm going on like five days of not being able to taste anything and it's weird. Last night, homemade margarita pizza sounded good, but I really couldn't taste much at all :( Before going in the oven...
- I received a prayer request for this little girl who had surgery on her skull yesterday. I know she was in a lot of pain and they were trying to get her pain medications under control http://cherishthisday.
- This picture cracks me up. I was taping off where the couch is going go and Knox reached out like he would hold the tape for me. They are reaching for things so much and moving things from hand to hand. All kinds of things. Blows my mind.
- Oh yeah, the ottoman table pictured above, and that I posted here, is from HauteLook. I've gotten several emails and comments asking. I love it. It won't go in the room above, though, it's just in there right now until that room is finished.
- I gave into Girl Scout cookies the other day. They were outside Walgreens and I couldn't resist. The little girls were so sweet.
- I've got to get some curtains done for our living room. It's getting too dusty too quick. I'll dust and within a day or two, it's returning. We have four big windows.
- I think One Tree Hill is good this season and I'm bummed it's the last season. Brent and I have been watching since it started and it was definitely great back in the day, but I know it can't go on forever. I think we will have a marathon from the beginning soon.
- I'm excited about Titanic 3D.
- Since the cameras in the nursery are mounted on the wall, we don't really move them around. I was sleeping in the guestroom over the weekend and Knox was in our room. I wanted to be able to see him because that's what I'm use to. Brent found a camera at Best Buy that I can watch on my iPhone/iPad. How great is that? It's called D-Link. It can be watched from anywhere. So, he we can set it up when the babies are playing and our parents are here and we've gone to dinner, etc. Pretty neat. testing to make sure it worked with a cute little subject.....
- Last day to take advantage of the specials from February Sponsors as well as the February fundraisers for iPods from Cohen!
- You can also still enter to win an Olive Garden gift card from BlogHer here!