- I can't believe it's officially Christmas time! How did December sneak up on us so fast? I feel like two weeks ago it was smoldering hot and I was awaiting Knox's & Sloane's departure from my belly.
- Thanks for the comments on my Thankful post. Yesterday, I was browsing around and came across my Thankful post from last Thanksgiving. It made me cry. What a crazy few years.
- Last night I tweeted about maybe waiting a bit to to stop swaddling during the night. Well, a few hours later, we woke up to Sloane sucking her hand....like it was a paci. She broke out. So, looks like the time might be closer than we thought. We will also put them in their own cribs. I will also be getting the Angel Care monitors. I'm currently deciding which ones.
- I'm starting to get a bit nervous about the new nursery being upstairs. I just don't want to throw them off from their sleep habits and such. I'd like to have them in their nursery at night, but I may see about keeping them downstairs in a pack n play during the daytime naps. I'll be emailing Laura, from Moms on Call, because I'm willing to bet she has good advice on this matter :)
- I need to get the Treat Treats 14 week post up!
- There is so much paperwork and gathering stuff when it comes to buying a house. Brent had to go to Target this morning to get more ink for our printer. Insane.
- We went with this Samsung refrigerator. It was an amazing deal and hard to pass up. I can't WAIT for it to arrive!
- I can't believe I've got to pack my entire house up. Soon. We are planning to start moving in December 10th!
- Yesterday, we went to Lindsey's house to get some boxes for packing and to give her a housewarming gift. We drove the babes out there for a little car ride. When we got home, Knox was sound asleep, but Sloane was wanting to play. Yep, she is in the holiday spirit. Naturally.
- The new house has a walk in attic. We may actually finish it off. It's huge and will be so much better than the little hole in the garage ceiling. Anyways, I want to get these big silver tiered shelves to go in it. This is how I price shop. For instance, I took this at Target. What did we do before camera phones?
- My sweet friend, Jane, is bringing dinner for tonight and I'm so excited :)
- Do you all shop on Cyber Monday? I'm trying not to buy anything, but I may go ahead and get the Angel Care monitors on sale.
- One of my sponsors, Monogram Chick, has a great special and her biggest discount today....
- One of my friends, Julie, put together a list of Etsy shops with sales! - http://www.vibrant-designs.
- Also, do you get GroopDealz emails?? They have TONS of specials going on right now for Cyber Monday. I love all their options and I think each one would make great Christmas presents. Here are just a few!
I was thinking, I'll do a linky and if you have a shop and are participating in Cyber Monday, you can link up! Happy Shopping!